The online racing simulator
Problem with Logitech G25
(25 posts, started )
Hello all ...
I have a Logitech G25 steering wheel.
Please advice how to change gear set in the H-shifter for XF GTR etc.
Thank you and greet.
Not possible afaik. XFR's gearbox type was changed to a sequential a few patches ago.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Not possible afaik. XFR's gearbox type was changed to a sequential a few patches ago.

My friend told me that this is possible.
It might be with some sort of modification to the game, but as far as i know, its not.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :It might be with some sort of modification to the game, but as far as i know, its not.

Maybe there is any script or program? Please help ... This is important for me.
Yours.
Someone help?
try and ask your friend
What about shift + H?
It should do what you're asking for. I don't have wheel here, so I am unable to try it, althought I am still convinced, it work that way :-/
#9 - VoiD
Edit your script\xfr.lfs

run road

...should work
No.
With neither any of this methods, you'll be able to drive a h-shifter in natural sequential cars.
Was invented in U30 iirc, and never changed then.
Quote from VoiD :Edit your script\xfr.lfs

run road

...should work

I tried to change the file already xfr.lfs. Does not work ... I guess I can not change this
I will wait, can someone of my advice, make this work.

Merry Christmas!
u CANT use H-shifter in the XFR and there isnt a script that will allow you to change it.
Yes, it is possible. I have this in my LFS but I haven't download it from lfs.net beacuse my friend gave me that with H-Shifter in all cars. When I meet him i ask him about this.
Quote from misiek08 :Yes, it is possible. I have this in my LFS but I haven't download it from lfs.net beacuse my friend gave me that with H-Shifter in all cars. When I meet him i ask him about this.

And then post here your manual on "How to use H-shifter only"
Thanks
h4x!

yes release the program if you have it
Im sure it can be done somehow, via a bit of programming. (Or a pre U30 version ofc)

You need to catch the outgage package of the gear you are in, then if you pull the gear stick to another gear, it counts the difference of the gear it was in, and the gear you pulled the shifter in, and then shifts up/down that much time to reach that gear.
I think hard but possible.
Quote from power9111 :Hello all ...
I have a Logitech G25 steering wheel.
Please advice how to change gear set in the H-shifter for XF GTR etc.
Thank you and greet.

Those cars have sequential gearboxes, and because of that, you need to use the paddles or sequential mode with the shifter (I'd suggest the paddles)

It's actually faster than with the shifter so it shouldn't be too much of a worry.
XFR, XRR, FXR are all sequential only cars. You cannot, repeat, CANNOT use h-shifter on them. That'd be like eating soup with a knife. MADNESS!
Quote from MijnWraak :XFR, XRR, FXR are all sequential only cars. You cannot, repeat, CANNOT use h-shifter on them. That'd be like eating soup with a knife. MADNESS!

Dont knock it untill you try it
I have tried it. So I can knock it!

It's crap, seriously.
#24 - Riel
Why would you ever want to degrade a car?

For the GTR races, the XRR is mine because of the sequential gearbox
Quote from MijnWraak :XFR, XRR, FXR are all sequential only cars. You cannot, repeat, CANNOT use h-shifter on them. That'd be like eating soup with a knife. MADNESS!

they were all hshifter compatible, till latest x.

(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG