The online racing simulator
Poor admin of Conedodgers - shame on him
(13 posts, closed, started )
Please read this whole. It is truth how poor Conedodgers´ admin -Removed Nam + Shame- is.

I would like to make a big complaint about Conedodgers, especially about one member(admin) – -Removed Nam + Shame-. I was racing on CD server (AS3@FZR,XRR,FXR) for few hours when finally I got on pole position. -Removed Nam + Shame- started right behind me. In first lap in the corner before first split we had a small contact... -Removed Nam + Shame- tried to overtake me from inner side but he bumped me a bit. Nothing serious happened and I kept my first position in the race. After this little incident he posted „?“ which i didnt understand at all because i left him enough room on the track and there was no intention from me to crash him or do something agaist rules of racing. In the first lap he had also problems with breaking behind me. Of course I admit I start breaking a bit earlier than he is used to but if he races behind me he is full responsible for himself not to crash me. Fortunately he didnt even touched me but he lost a position so he was on third place but he gained 2nd in the next corner.
That was our last contact on the track, because he went to pits at the end of 2nd lap.
At the end of 4th lap he had quite serious accident which he didnt caused but he lost about 8 seconds, which meant that i was 7.26 second earlier on the split in the last lap.
And here it comes: when I was on the finish straight maybe 300metres before finish line, he forced me spectating and HE WON the race.

I asked him immediatelly if it was him who made me spectate and he answered „YES!!!“ and his reason was: „You hit me in the first lap, then brake checked me!!“ which as you can see in the replay isnt truth. Then he said something like that i didnt apologize but I think there was no reason to apologize. Then I wrote him „fu**er...that was my today best race“ (you can see it in replay) and few seconds later I got ban. In my honest opinion that ban was absolutely without reason. And winning race by kicking all racers who are in front of admin in the last lap is the poorest act that can be done. Even noobs who crashes intentionally arent on such a deep level of poorness like this admin -Removed Nam + Shame-
After I was banned you can read messages from -Removed Nam + Shame- like: „I m sick of idiots today“ „he wrecked me and never said a word“ etc.
I will never apologize to -Removed Nam + Shame- and I ask Conedodgers for official apologize from him to me. I am not a noob that is needed to be kicked or even banned just because one of admins cant put up with losing a single race and cant admit his fault or that in the certain race he wasnt better than me.

If nobody in Conedodgers thinks that I m right and you wouldnt force -Removed Nam + Shame- to apologize me, I will consider you as a whole team as bunch of losers.
In the attachment you can find full replay saved by JackCY who I am very thankfull to. Without him I wouldnt have any evidence of this poor act of -Removed Nam + Shame- from „such a great team“ Conedodgers.
Thx for support from other racers - dont be afraid of conedodgers...it isnt a God team
my friend said to me too thats CD admins are not very good.I think CD heads need to do somthing, becausse situacion is geting worse
#3 - AMB
I've never had problems with them to be honest, but I hardly race because the server is full of noobs, and you normally get hit off in T1, not watched the replay and not going to, i'll leave it to other people to decide.
You cant do anything about it. It's their server and they can do everything.
* yeah i had a bad luck, but i was shocked at the end when he did that ban, after race i asked him why he banned bavorak, but he told me that bavorak crashed him and didn't appologized i couldn't believe that so i saved the replay and watched it when i got back architect wasn't answering any questions
* pls see the replay, it's 1st lap, 1st left corner of 180° hairpin, the conversation should be at the and but i'm not sure if there is mine conversation with him right now
Quote from Takumi_lfs :You cant do anything about it. It's their server and they can do everything.

that´s why I wont come there ever. I just wanted to show the world how they really are and I used to think they were more serious and not so childish
1. There is an i got banned thread
2. Your complaint is more appropriately dealt via PMs or CD's forum
3. Your post alone wouldn't stop me from going to their servers
4. Why did you make a public post before trying to handle it directly

so, ibtl
Quote from bavorak :that´s why I wont come there ever. I just wanted to show the world how they really are and I used to think they were more serious and not so childish

I also want to mention that I dont defend them.

btw, name and shame isnt allowed
Quote from NotAnIllusion :

so, ibtl

i will try to handle it personally but i also wanned to show the world how poor he is...maybe he will rethink his behaviour better next time when i released it to public...and I want official public apologize ...

and this isnt about the fact i was banned...it is absolutely about something else...as I can see...you havent read it carefully
Quote from NotAnIllusion :1. There is an i got banned thread
2. Your complaint is more appropriately dealt via PMs or CD's forum
3. Your post alone wouldn't stop me from going to their servers

so, ibtl

hehe i told him that right after but he wanted it public so everyone know what CD is

1. There is an i got banned thread

i didn't found it, where it is?
Naming and shaming...
Naming and shaming is not allowed on this forum - Although some may be deserving of it, it does nothing but cause problems here.

We recommend you contact server owners / admins via their own website as this is more likely to help your issue - In this case: http://www.conedodgers.co.uk

I Got Banned Thread: Please note it is primarily a thread for ADVICE and not to post a rant and moan post. : http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=49856

Removed name and shame from 1st post and closed thread.
This thread is closed

(13 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG