The online racing simulator
crappy xmas
(26 posts, started )
crappy xmas
just my luck, i walk out my house on boxing day to discover some **** has broken into my car and stolen my car stereo as well as the cds in my glovebox and in doing so they've wrecked the front wing from forcing the door open, called the cops and they said theres not much they can do, forensics guy comes to dust the car for prints this morning only to find they used gloves and upon opening the bonnet guess what? theyve gone and unhooked the batter cover and stolen the ****ing battery! clearly they thought it was the time to be merry so theyve sawn off the battery contacts as well.

to make it even more fun my insurance company were in on the joke as well, a nice big fat **** you from santa, a pack of chavs and my insurance company.

brilliant :weeping:
omg what a f***ing morons, i'd beat the hell out of them if i'd see him

Good luck with the cops etc....
god i hate chavs so much, i swear if i could i would beat them wit a baseball bat bad luck mate
Bad luck mate. There's always hope for capital punishment to be re-introduced.
Quote from DevilDare :god i hate chavs so much, i swear if i could i would beat them wit a baseball bat bad luck mate

Lols, one of my uni friends actually always had a baseball bat in his car, for this specific purpose

Happier New Year, I hope
You think your having a bad christmas?

My brother just blew his turbos. :|
#7 - G!NhO
Quote from DevilDare :god i hate chavs so much, i swear if i could i would beat them wit a baseball bat bad luck mate

And I would join you.
I feel bad for you mate that has to be the worst Christmass I ever stumbled on
#11 - 5haz
Rotten

But how do you know it was chavs, for all you know it could be the quiet old lady down the street.

Santa gave me a christmas present by killing my PC for no aparent reason.
luckily ive spoken to a few people and i can sort a new window out with ease, new battey set me back 45 quid and ive managed to repair the sawn off contact, as for the radio, im not really fussed as i got a new JVC KD-PDR61 for xmas.

still, who the **** steals a battery and leaves the car?
Quote from Gunsmith :luckily ive spoken to a few people and i can sort a new window out with ease, new battey set me back 45 quid and ive managed to repair the sawn off contact, as for the radio, im not really fussed as i got a new JVC KD-PDR61 for xmas.

still, who the **** steals a battery and leaves the car?

There were probably sort of chavs who stole them not to sell, but to use themselves.
Well my christmas was soundless in some way.
I know its not that bad as you.
I installed my new bd burner and suddenly the sounds gone, and the bios is in chinese.
Luckily my dad got himself a new pc for christmas, so i could use his sound card.
But anyway, onboard sound seems still destroyed.

Hope you get the idiots who got the thing out of your car.
Sorry to hear that. I guess that's what happens if you have a radio that's worth more than your car!

Maybe an alarm would be a good investment in the future, but don't hold out on the police getting anywhere - They never do.
i am so sorry. I wish i could help. but perk up, hunt them down, and kick thier ***es!
Quote from Klutch :How so?
Things break all the time...

Things breaking aren't good, sure, I understand that. However I would rather my television break, my amp blow from over heating, or something to be damaged during my use (and or abuse) than to have some punk(s) come stealing the item... I've had my entire stereo system stolen two years ago, they decided to steal a few other things as well as the wing I had. And its really hitting a certain spot that is far different, and worse, than breaking things...

Gunsmith, sorry to hear whats happened. It sucks knowing that people did this to you, and it sucks more knowing the police won't do anything about it.
i blown my airbag on the 23. i went into a big big hole at night,that was my xmas gift
ouchies. When my car got done (back when I had a car) I got the schmucks on CCTV, the police recognised them, and the police still did nothing.

I saw the punk a few weeks later and bottled out of a confrontation as he was with half a dozen friends and for some odd reason that day I actually considered the odds before engaging the enemy... I never saw [recognised] him again after that.

So i'd like to say i'd beat them up, but truth is when push came to shove, I appear to bottle it... It seems to me that a car isnt really worth getting a kicking for.
well theres some good news, ive repaired the car, picked up a new window from scrap yard for 20 quid and fitted it earlier, replaced stolen stereo with new one of much awesomeness and got a new battery, overally ive spent about 80 quid so im not that fussed, still i'll kill the **** if i find him.
Quote from Gunsmith :well theres some good news, ive repaired the car, picked up a new window from scrap yard for 20 quid and fitted it earlier, replaced stolen stereo with new one of much awesomeness and got a new battery, overally ive spent about 80 quid so im not that fussed, still i'll kill the **** if i find him/her.

Being sexist are we?
#22 - 5haz
Quote from piggy501 :Being sexist are we?

Of course not! In the eyes of the UK justice system anyone who is male and under the age of 20 must be a criminal.
Quote from Gunsmith :just my luck, i walk out my house on boxing day to discover some **** has broken into my car and stolen my car stereo as well as the cds in my glovebox and in doing so they've wrecked the front wing from forcing the door open, called the cops and they said theres not much they can do, forensics guy comes to dust the car for prints this morning only to find they used gloves and upon opening the bonnet guess what? theyve gone and unhooked the batter cover and stolen the ****ing battery! clearly they thought it was the time to be merry so theyve sawn off the battery contacts as well.

to make it even more fun my insurance company were in on the joke as well, a nice big fat **** you from santa, a pack of chavs and my insurance company.

brilliant :weeping:

i was working christmas, i share your pain

crappy xmas
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG