The online racing simulator
For some reason im nervous
(36 posts, started )
If you look at it a different way, Life is simply a long queue to death? Maybe we all want to die somewhere inside us, so actually hitting the end of that queue in 80 years is us reaching our goal?

/end profound random thoughts
Quote from dawesdust_12 :If you look at it a different way, Life is simply a long queue to death? Maybe we all want to die somewhere inside us, so actually hitting the end of that queue in 80 years is us reaching our goal?

/end profound random thoughts

Interesting Thought.
True in some way...
I mean who really wants to live forever?
It can be okay for some time, but it gets boring after 50 years, for some 100 years, for some its even boring in the young age.
I have a different opinion on that subject and although this is completely off-topic I must say that being immortal sounds quite interesting. I don't think you would ever get bored or mad since you'll get to be around humanity forever and I myself want to live for as long as I can because I find the future very interesting and would like to see as much of it as I can.
Quote from BAMBO :I have a different opinion on that subject and although this is completely off-topic I must say that being immortal sounds quite interesting. I don't think you would ever get bored or mad since you'll get to be around humanity forever and I myself want to live for as long as I can because I find the future very interesting and would like to see as much of it as I can.

Solved your first post did the trick
Being invincible/immortal would only suck if you still aged up until you were really old. If you stopped aging at like 25 or so, then it would pwn.
Quote from wheel4hummer :Being invincible/immortal would only suck if you still aged up until you were really old. If you stopped aging at like 25 or so, then it would pwn.

For those one who like living and the sh!t that goes on out there, itd be fine.
But there are some ppl, you know, who don't really like living, and whats going on in the world, so the live can be a nice expierence, but not forever.
At least not for me.
if i was immortal, i would cause caos all over the world
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Im kind of nervous these days and i have no cleu why is there anything that could help me calm donw a bit?

hmm

didnt happen to say anything bad about chuck norris ??

he has a list,

his doesnt check twice

he's gonna whoop your arse real nice

Chuck norris is comming to town

ps: he forced me to right this !
#36 - IDUI
Could just be too much sugar in your bloodstream, holidays do that.
Maybe caffeine or.. now this part I know very little about, but was told about, so very shaky if it's actually true, but worth considering: too much flavor enhancers such as MSG(found in junk food, most souses and potato chips to name a few) and aspartame(artificial sweetener) these can cause excitement as they overstimulate the reward system of the brain.

You really have to find the cause yourself like lerts said. It can be as simple as you jsut need to exhaust yourself, badminton is a good way to do that, indoor, relatively cheap and available in most places.

EDIT: hehe oops saw that BAMBO's suggestion already worked. nevermind.

For some reason im nervous
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG