The online racing simulator
Small Sized Awesome Games?
(32 posts, started )
#1 - Migz
Does anybody have any links to some smallish games that are quite awesome and fun?
Im on holiday in madeira and ive been lent this usb thingy which lets me connect straight to the internet anywhere. Except its only dial up
So i want to get some games as i came with only lfs phun. Id like to get some more to entertain myself, so anybody got any good links to games that are smallish and pretty long/decent?
Thank you in advance.
#2 - filur
generally.rscsites.org

Cars and tracks are very small downloads ... generally less than a meg. The game download is 1-2 meg (from memory).
#4 - Migz
Quote from LFSn00b :Invinci Car is pretty much fun.

As far as i can see thats some sort of flash game, i cant download it. Unless theirs a link that says download, but i cant read that language.

Quote from filur :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nes_games

Thats remended me that their are nintendo ds emulators XD Thank you

Quote from duke_toaster :generally.rscsites.org

Cars and tracks are very small downloads ... generally less than a meg. The game download is 1-2 meg (from memory).

Thank you, im getting that now

Btw when i said small sized games, i meant a limit of around 50mb.
They dont have to be really really small :P
Ooh.. I hear the airport there is amazing.
#6 - Migz
Quote from Crashgate3 :Ooh.. I hear the airport there is amazing.

Its pretty cool, it like carries on over the moterway. So when your driving on that you can see all the supports holding it up. Sometimes if your lucky you'll be driving right beside the plane as it lands/takes off.
Is cool
#8 - Migz
Quote from BigPeBe :Dunno if it's small enough for you, but http://www.warsow.net/
It's free, fun FPS MP game.

By MP you mean multiplayer?
Does it have a single player mode as well by any chance? As im copying alot of games over to my little cousins new laptop as well, and he doesnt have internet where he lives.
Im downloading it for myself anyways
Yes I mean multiplay, but I don't think it has SP.
Lemmings FTW...now available on Abandonware...just google for it..I CBA
Cave Story is a great Japanese side scrolling platformer/rpg that will last you a while. Make sure you download the English patch.
Try Lego Digital Designer. I think it's just over 50mb, but it's fun. Keeps me occupied for hours, days. No joke. Or try Line Rider.
#13 - Migz
Quote from BigPeBe :Yes I mean multiplay, but I don't think it has SP.

Ahah, damn. And ive just noticed its 188mb, i cant download that, by the time its finished i would've left madeira and be back home, thanks for the link anyways

Quote from Bladerunner :Lemmings FTW...now available on Abandonware...just google for it..I CBA

I shall do just that

Quote from RossUK :Cave Story is a great Japanese side scrolling platformer/rpg that will last you a while. Make sure you download the English patch.

Im downloading now, the english patch seems to not want to download though :/

Quote from piggy501 :Try Lego Digital Designer. I think it's just over 50mb, but it's fun. Keeps me occupied for hours, days. No joke. Or try Line Rider.

Oooh, there was a thread about that a while ago wasnt their? Shall try it out
Line rider isnt that fun anymore :/ Dunno why.
kkrieger is a 3D first person shooter with a size of just 96kb. I found it really, really impressive, a demonstration of programming skills.
Try looking for World of Goo. You can't download it for free, but you could always download it for now, and buy it when you get back (it's something like $15, well worth it).

Other than that, look around Cnet and pick out some games you like the look of. It should be very easy to find a few games there that take your fancy for less than 50MB
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Try looking for World of Goo. You can't download it for free, but you could always download it for now, and buy it when you get back (it's something like $15, well worth it).

Other than that, look around Cnet and pick out some games you like the look of. It should be very easy to find a few games there that take your fancy for less than 50MB

Never heard of game piracy? Nah, just kidding, great game. Altough I completed it too fast.
#18 - SamH
dougie, the promotion/recommendation of software piracy of any kind is not tolerated on this forum at all. I thought that message had got through but apparently it still hasn't.
Lemmings ftw imo.
Quote from SamH :dougie, the promotion/recommendation of software piracy of any kind is not tolerated on this forum at all. I thought that message had got through but apparently it still hasn't.

Sorry, I was trying to promote the game itself rather than piracy, I did suggest that he bought the game as soon as possible though. Unless he has a credit card or paypal with him, in which case he could buy it now
Future Pinball is about a 20 meg download. Check out the forum for different download sites for tables- some tables are quite small in size, others are larger. It's free.

I've posted a few times here but 'Within a Deep Forest' is a small and cute little game with great atmosphere which is also quite challenging.
Try JellyCar, Fun for iPhone/iPod Touch as well as PC. Once I start, I can't stop!
Just found this (2.62MB), im going to try it out and report back the level of fun-ness

reporting back. Its a bit hard to get used to, but its fun nonetheless, check it out
Quote from RossUK :Cave Story is a great Japanese side scrolling platformer/rpg that will last you a while. Make sure you download the English patch.

You beat me on that. I can only recommend Cave Story too. I played through the whole game 3 times and there´s still something to discover. I got that game a long time ago from Pixel´s Homepage, so I did not know your Link. And by reading the Page you posted I saw that they are making a WiiWare Version... looking forward to it

(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG