The online racing simulator
New Video : RC TEAM
(71 posts, started )
Never seen anything like that, damn cool! Make more!
when it ended (btw it ended really soon ) I was just: woooow...open mouth...eyes on the screen thinking how you could make such a perfect video...
ristekpa man...

it is really worth of downloading...really unique experience to watch it high res and full screen
Francamente y sin duda, este ha sido tu año. Estás ahora mismo en una escala que yo, por desgracia, no llego.

Pero es simplemente cuestión de tiempo. No dispongo de las herramientas idóneas para poder estar a tu altura.

Eres el mejor movie Maker del 2008 con diferencia.

Lo que sí puedo promteterte es la gran competencia que pienso hacerte en 2009.

Me gusta conocer personas como tu, con tan buen gusto y professional para abrirme los ojos y poder superarme. Gracias por demostrarme que las cosas imposibles pueden hacerse posibles.

Te declaro oficialmente la guerra y me he propuesto muy seriamente de marcar un standard.

Mis mejores deseos para el 2009.

Un abrazo campeón.

Translation:

Frankly, without a doubt, this was your year. You are now on a scale that, unfortunately, I can't reach.

But it's just a matter of time. I do not have the best tools to be able to get your level.

You're the best movie Maker of 2008 with a difference.

What I can promise is that I think make great competition in 2009 against you.

I like to meet people like you, with so tasteful and professional openly for my eyes and overcome myself. Thank you for demonstrating me that impossible things can become possible.

I formally declare war, and I have seriously proposed to mark a standard.

My best wishes for 2009.

A hug champion.
Hehehe Lynce

Good, because that would probably be the only kind of war i would like. Insted of dead people, we get lots of great LFS videos.

Let the first battle begin... on your marks, get set....go!
Quote from FOX 1977 :Hehehe Lynce

Good, because that would probably be the only kind of war i would like. Insted of dead people, we get lots of great LFS videos.

I have a list of filmography that is under development.

This "war" will begin soon.

I am becoming a better program that I have for video editing. This will change things. Apart from that I'm documents would be on new plugins.

Unokeva expect from a good filmography for 2009.

Happy new year !!

Like, I told you in the forum live for speed Spain, simply amazing.
Greetings
I cant believe what i just see. You ALWAYS come up with a new idea... Best movie of 2008
Awesome work Unokeva, i like vids about LFS more than the ones about a specific team, but this one, damn it was fantastic.

Quote from FOX 1977 :Hehehe Lynce

Maybe you can join in a threesome ...
I believe I just got my mind blown. Amazing piece of work right there, and the effects are truly amazing. GJ mate.
Impressive work
Quote from fujiwara :Awesome work Unokeva, i like vids about LFS more than the ones about a specific team, but this one, damn it was fantastic.

Maybe you can join in a threesome ...

Hehehe... First of all i'm not into men, soo no male threesome for me and i would probably be a bit short on talent between this two guys, im afraid. Besides, time is short right now... I haven't touched my LFS videos PC aince Tic Tac. Ain't got time even to take a dump sometimes.

Cheers Fuji.
Quote from mutt107 :best lfs vid this year!

I havent seen better video that that !
RC teamskin is aslo magnificent
BTW, anyone noticed Mr. Squidhead didn't post in this thread yet? I suspect he may be short on nasty things to say
Quote from Speedy Pro :BTW, anyone noticed Mr. Squidhead didn't post in this thread yet? I suspect he may be short on nasty things to say

Now that's actually funny. But don't be too harsh on squidy folks, come on :P .
This video become top 5 of my best seen videos
This video is just... AMAZING
Best LFS video
god dammmm
what is that man.

the better video i ever see.

uoww.

i allready see the other videos, mann totaly insane.

congratulations.
this guy must study in multimedia and must be a pro with adobe after effect or else he's not a normal human
Quote from Mazink :this guy must study in multimedia

Don't quote me on this but I remember reading this was his profession... I might be mistaken though.
The best video on whole youtube what i ever seen. Nice work man.
Yes, well watching something like this, just kills all the want to try and make a decent lfs vid, because frankly, it's uninspiring to see something this good But oh well, must wait till i forget about this video... Just very eye-catching quality and spot on song, and also.. it combines top-notch visuals with top-notch pace and indeed action, so it's very very watchable in many ways.... Respect

New Video : RC TEAM
(71 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG