The online racing simulator
New Video : RC TEAM
(71 posts, started )
Holy smoly kamoly!!!

That was a nice video i have no doubts this guy wil win an award again
there couldn't be much left in that top draw. nice vid. kept me interested throughout.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Holy smoly kamoly!!!

That was a nice video i have no doubts this guy wil win an award again

He'll probably have to wait until next year because nominations have closed for the awards!
Quote from Mp3 Astra :He'll probably have to wait until next year because nominations have closed for the awards!

Not for another 3h i think.... :P
Quote from J@tko :

Not for another 3h i think.... :P

So two people need to have not voted yet and need to have seen this movie and then make their nominations in the next 3 hours. Unokeva took a gamble!
Quote from Mp3 Astra :So two people need to have not voted yet and need to have seen this movie and then make their nominations in the next 3 hours. Unokeva took a gamble!

It's possible
Unokeva = right man on a right place who is doing right job. :clapclap:

... and of course, plays the right game :lfs:.

Merry X-mas!
An AMAZING movie, the effects, are just INCREDIBLE.. everything about it is PERFECT, and now i have to type like THIS because this is AMAZING !
This is just one frigin AMAZING video ! Huge respect !
Awesome. 9,75/10.

Quote from Mp3 Astra :So two people need to have not voted yet and need to have seen this movie and then make their nominations in the next 3 hours. Unokeva took a gamble!

I think (hope) he will be at least in the best movie creator vote anyway.
best lfs vid this year!
8,5 of 10, pretty good work there although not as good as previous works.
Very good! Very nice effects!

Quote :...midnight UTC on Christmas Day, Thursday the 25th of December.

He has precisely 24 Hours and 11 minutes, from the time of this post

Midnight today would be the midnight of today, not of the 25th :-P
:wow:

Amazing job!
jeeeez, this is incredible. nothing else to say!
Quote from Speedy Pro :jeeeez, this is incredible. nothing else to say!

+1. Oh, I must say... I've never heard of any team you've made a video for... Other than for the video you made for them.
This is Art!

@unokeva: Do you know Chris Cunningham? Your video reminds me of his work.
May I see some more stuff from you? Not LFS related?
Great job indeed Unokeva! Is good to see that although your skills were already very good in the pass, they are still getting better and better with time.

Merry Xmas to you.
OMG dudeee!!!! very great video!!!, tnx for this present unokeva!

-Tio, muchas gracias por el video, a ver si en RC nos volvemos a poner las pilas, que con este video hay q ponerselas xD
Just amazing!

New Video : RC TEAM
(71 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG