The online racing simulator
Just Breathe
(12 posts, started )
Just Breathe
Hi.

I quite like it! Fancy cameras, relaxing song that matches the action.
Had this picked out for a projected... Guess it's time for plan B! :P

Great work, by far your best IMO.
I like it too Hugo.
Music is best part IMO, really gives special feeling and rest of work is very good too.
It's ok. But I think it's really a shame to see the bits of lag. Or how you call it, for a slowmotion movie.
Can you put it on youtube that doenst load for me
Quote from squidhead :Not very original if you ask me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1fk4hhawbU

Never seen or heard of that video ether... Using a duplicate song is not unoriginal. I don't recommend it, and in my case I'm not longer going to use the song. Unless your actually trying to match a video's music/camera angle combo, it's still an original work...
Quote from BigTime :Never seen or heard of that video ether... Using a duplicate song is not unoriginal. I don't recommend it, and in my case I'm not longer going to use the song. Unless your actually trying to match a video's music/camera angle combo, it's still an original work...

1.Both are slowmotion drift vids
2.Both use same song
3.Both use SAME TITLE...
4. Both show a car doing donuts in the beginning
5. Both accent the 360 to drift transition
6. Both utilise quite a long dissolve to black transitions at some points, which are quite rare if Im honest.

There are a lot of small details that make me believe that this statement "I didnt knew this one." isn't exactly true... but I'll keep them to myself.

Squid
squidhead i see what you mean there, but i think he still did a good job at a vid tho....

I liked both of them Good song choice too

Just Breathe
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG