The online racing simulator
What Did You Get For Christmas?
(223 posts, started )
Quote from Gills4life :1) An electic razor. Finally don't have to use foam.

But, aren't you 15?

You got a lot of food for xmas...
my bro is 14 and has more growing hair in the mustache and te sides than me , and im 16
Yea, when I was 14 I had 'bumfluff' but I never felt the need to use a razor to shave it off. I used to use hair clippers.
Santa came early. My graphics card overheated or friday, and the new one my dad ordered came today. We put it in and now my frame rate is double what it was.

Tommorow I'll be receiving Richard Burns Rally.
Quote from The General Lee :But, aren't you 15?

You got a lot of food for xmas...

I have been shaving since the age of 13 lol. After 3 days left alone it becomes quite a substantial beard now. I am 16 in a week anyway.

.. And yea, the shades were delicious.
Quote from Rappa Z :Santa came early. My graphics card overheated or friday, and the new one my dad ordered came today. We put it in and now my frame rate is double what it was.

Tommorow I'll be receiving Richard Burns Rally.

Excellent news!
Got handmade Italian shoes. :o
Got to drive my uncle's Porsche Cayman S for 10 minutes. It was my first and probably last time to drive it again. Well, back to Toyotas for now.
FNR 3
suzuki wrc fleece
candy, lots of it. didnt count but i tihnk its around 2 kilos
bincoulars 10x50
winter shoes
Quote from JO53PHS :
I think I might also be getting some MOAR Only Fools and Horses DVDs, cos it's the only thing I asked for

And I did get an OFAH DVD

*watches* :munching_
lets see.. i got

Guitar Hero: World Tour with Rockband Drumset for Xbox 360
adata USB flash stick 4GB
New Logitech Lazer Mouse and Cordless WAVE Keyboard
Logitech FATAL1TY Gaming Headset (Super )
Jeremy Clarkson's book: It just aint a Machine
Some comic albums.
Chocolate (a lots of it)
New sweater
Sweet - Funky Adams album
-
(PioneerLv) DELETED by PioneerLv
Quote from Syfoon :Socks.

I got some socks but was pleased with them as they're thermal socks and I have a nasty habit of spending some weekends out in the cold for 6-7 hours
I got this:

:guilty:

Oh, and i've got 2x 250GB harddrives and i've bought myself some more memory for my pc.
Food, A Pen, Parking sensors and a fleece. Oh and £50...

Woooooo.

Now if only I had any money to buy anything I actually wanted...
I wish I got a (2001) Honda S2000
A box of choculates yes thats all

Im getting some money later since nobuddy knows what to give me but ive gottten sused to it so i dont realy care
Quote from Syfoon :Socks.

Sister and brother-in-law bought me round a McLaren t-shirt. Superb!
Clothes and money +chocolate(maybe too much of it)
a hand gun for a swift & painless end
finished unwrapping stuff now...got a new hoody, 2 t-shirts and some jeans, a new wooly hat...a huge travelling rucksack for my trip to Australia next year, loads of choccies and some money
OMG last minute suprise i have got A new bureau chair
Things I got:

- Sennheiser PC-350 headset (sounds AWESOME! I can really recommend it )
- Guitar Hero World Tour for the Wii + 1 guitar
- money

yay!
LOL good christmas for me:

PS3 (80gb)
Nvidia GeForce 9800 GT
Logitech g25 (YES!)
42 inch LCD TV

TOO MUCH TO DO!!
blimey that's quite a haul
Big thanks go to my Dad this year for helping me pay for my new toy have had it a month or so now though but it was still a pressy i just couldnt w8 :P anyway as follows

Canon eos 30d dslr with canon ef-s 18-55mm 3.5-5.6 mk2 USM lens and a sigma apo dg macro 70-300mm f4-5.6 lens.
Camera rucksak and a shoulder bag, couple uv filters and a lightweight monfrotto tripod to strap onto rucksak for out on the mountain bike . Also got some chocolate money and normal christmas little things. Best thing i been playing with today though is my Dads micro helicopter just a little 3 chnl thing but its awsome fun when you get the hang of it

Merry Christmas everyone food in a hour for me followed by a lot of beer, whiskey and some port then off to the pub for a few with friends probably take the helicopter with me for some giggles

What Did You Get For Christmas?
(223 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG