The online racing simulator
Quote from pb32000 :What the hell?! You mean that proves someone had already been there,

Or it had somehow found its way down through the soil to the site they were excavating - it's not uncommon for that sort of thing to happen. I know quite a few archaeologists (it's pretty popular in York!).
yes but notice is a jewel and its oxidized that can only happen in a long time, gold takes ages to oxidize

i thought today that id like to make comics about atalntis, trying to imagine a dream world, how would i do it
Quote from lerts :yes but notice is a jewel and its oxidized that can only happen in a long time, gold takes ages to oxidize

My expert analysis of the photograph on that article is ... inconclusive, i'm not an expert!

Quote :i thought today that id like to make comics about atalntis, trying to imagine a dream world, how would i do it

dream it, realise it. Simple as.

I'm not an expert on comics, but it seems to be you need two things. An artistic style that is easy to reproduce, and a format for the comic itself. For example you can spot a Garfield comic from 50 paces because it's drawn the same way, and it always has 3 cells with the middle not having a surround.

I needed more dialogue to deliver my punchlines because i'm not as instantly funny, so I opted for a longer format and the result works. Once you have those two things you should be able to knock comics out by the dozen, I don't get what the difficulty is. You have everything you need in your mind already, all that remains is to do it rather than procrastinate.
Quote from lerts :yes but notice is a jewel and its oxidized that can only happen in a long time, gold takes ages to oxidize

Well, maybe after the scientists have done their tests we'll find out that they did indeed have tiny replica swiss watches thousands of years ago, but it doesn't seem very likely. At all.

At my previous address we had builders working on the place next door for a while and they inadvertently uncovered a Roman storage building (presumably from around 300AD at the latest) just a couple of feet underneath our car park. They quickly covered it up again and decided they'd never seen it because otherwise their work would've been held up for months while the archaeologists catalogued everything. Who knows what the builders might've re-buried along with it - whatever was lying around in the car park? Maybe some McDonalds cartons or something.
#56 - CSU1
Quote from lerts :
i thought today that id like to make comics about atalntis, trying to imagine a dream world, how would i do it

...taking the two points BR pointed out you do need to set a format for you drawings, judging from your pic's in the OP you won't be drawing cartoon style.

So, with a clear format of style of drawing in mind you need to revise anatomical structures both internal and external for example the different types of muscle in different areas of a body.

The 'my comic book creator' link below was a simple search but hope it will give you a better idea of what direction you want to go and what tools you need, the second is for anatomy revision...again a quick search but you get the idea

http://www.mycomicbookcreator.com/
http://fineart.sk/
o is not procrastination, procrastination would be stop drawing, but now i darw 1 or 2 every day

so in 10 years i can become good enough as to make a good comic, if i made it to day it would be bad

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG