The online racing simulator
XRT skin template please?
I was wanting to make a skin for my favorite car, the XRT. But I can't find any templates that work with the stock windows paint app (ms paint). Also if you have any drift skins for this car that you would like to share with me? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and have a goodnight!!
You'll find your luck in the skins section which is located right there.
#3 - senn
here you go from master skinnerz
Attached images
XRT_BLANK_2048.jpg
Quote from caseybavier :I was wanting to make a skin for my favorite car, the XRT. But I can't find any templates that work with the stock windows paint app (ms paint). Also if you have any drift skins for this car that you would like to share with me? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and have a goodnight!!

The default blank skin files should work with paint, they should be in LFS/Skins. If not, you'll find them with with the CMX viewer, which also allows you to preview your skins on a car
#7 - Joris
Quote from caseybavier :I was wanting to make a skin for my favorite car, the XRT. But I can't find any templates that work with the stock windows paint app (ms paint). Also if you have any drift skins for this car that you would like to share with me? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and have a goodnight!!

If you are working with paint I recommend saving to BMP format and converting this file to jpg with a different application (like MS photo editor) the to be able to see and use it in LFS. The JPG compression from paint is rather ugly. Especially if you modify-save-look-modify-save-look multiple times. Your artwork will turn in to mess otherwise.

(maybe this thread should be moved to the skin-section)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG