The online racing simulator
Haircut!!!!!!!!!
(46 posts, started )
Why waste money for a hairdresser? I just ask my mom to cut it.
Quote from Electric Eye :I don't think that'd excite her!

Yes they influenced it.... although been thinking about gettin' one since the end of summer!

They? You have more than one woman?

I can't decide if I should call you a lucky devil or completely insane.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :They? You have more than one woman?

I can't decide if I should call you a lucky devil or completely insane.

Lets not go into details
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Why waste money for a hairdresser? I just ask my mom to cut it.

You can't perve on your mum.
Quote from The Very End :Zeug said disliked people with long hari, aka he hurt my feelings

/emo time , xmas ruined.

I hate everyone from Norway, too.
#32 - Osco
or is it...

:hide:
Quote from DeKo :having long hair is brilliant, i would spend more time grooming short hair than long hair. bed-head look is in

you should see my hair...haven't had a cut in about 3 years. Had better things to do, see
Thought he got a cut too, or was it Victor. Meh I dunno. Maybe it's just because I had one recently (this half of the year )
i should go to the hairdresser again
There are many kinds of women.

I'm kinda of a hillbilly maybe when it comes to haircuts, I go to get my hair cut about every half years, so when it get cut it's short then, but many times just before I got to have it cut it is quite long. I actually don't like long hair, but I also don't like having a hair cut.

Once I remember some women saying that I shouldn't cut my hair because it looks good, but then after I got it cut some women said that's good because the long-style was just horrible.
You look much better now me thinks
Quote from DTrott :You look much better now me thinks

me thinks as well, although crappy picture.

Got some hair vax now to make it more funky :-} And judging from tonite, girls do prefer it shorter Although babe missed the chance to feel the flufyness of my old hair

P.S. Tell me to stop being sarcastic and messin' up stuff. Rargh stupid me
Quote from Electric Eye :I'm gettin' haircut today, I mean proper haircut. I'm surprised of the woman powers to change your mind.

But yes, I'll be one of 'em today, those shortly cut doodoos.

Denim and leather brought us all together

What's wrong with a quick £6 down the local barbers jobbie? Go talk to Gills4life about proper hair cuts.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :What's wrong with a quick £6 down the local barbers jobbie? Go talk to Gills4life about proper hair cuts.

You do understand that by saying proper I meant as in haircut rather than a wee trim off my ex-semi-long hair?
i have med long hair i like it
Quote from Electric Eye :You do understand that by saying proper I meant as in haircut rather than a wee trim off my ex-semi-long hair?

Yeh that should count as well. They'd just cut off the majority of it to a slightly 'big' size and trim.
my longest period between two haircuts is 1,5 months...i can't stand hair that grow on my ears 1-2 cents is more than enough, oh and half of the time i'm bald anyway

Haircut!!!!!!!!!
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG