The online racing simulator
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I'm also withdrawing. Thanks for the effort, guys, but this series isn't for me.

+1 I'll also be withdrawing.

besides I just dont have the free time on the weekends.
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by -NightFly-
9F / Pete Nolin / NoPinky/
Quote from NoPinky :9F / Pete Nolin / NoPinky/

That...is acceptable

Although mainstream NASCAR and ARCA doesnt follow this I believe the NASCAR modified series do as well as a few short track series such as the USAR Hooters Pro Cup. So some not accustomed to American racing might find this weird but it is used
I'm withdrawing also.

Reasons:
Admining is not on the level that I've hopped it will be. Everything is pretty much late.
I had too much bad luck to have any chance of winning this champs now.
It's pretty hard job tbh, I always have problems with setup and there's never anyone practicing, so it's so boring to go out and test alone. I don't know how the hell CoRe has perfect setup every time around.
CTRA2 is back on TBO only, so I can have great racing there any time I want.
And also I signed up into oneGP: IFDS because I really like the reversed grid thingy and races start much earlier. I also don't like that StormCup races are so long. I get all sweaty and make mistakes at end of race

It was quite fun, good racing, cya guys.
Quote from N I K I :I'm withdrawing also.

Reasons:

I had too much bad luck to have any chance of winning this champs now.
It's pretty hard job tbh, I always have problems with setup and there's never anyone practicing, so it's so boring to go out and test alone.

That's a shame: just look at how close the points are in your position:

1. 9 / Phillip Diaz 487 pts
2. 35 / Ariel Hartung 395 pts
3. 09 / Todd Martelle 392 pts
4. 16 / Nolan Scott 389 pts
5. 42 / Nikifor Đaković 388 pts
6. 28 / Lukasz Kaczmarek 383 pts

Sure PMD is leading by 92 points, but 92 points can be easily gained in our points system. And 2nd to 5th's range is only 12 points. But it's your decision and I'm sorry I wasnt able to provide the type of environment you wanted. You are also in the provisionals for Race 4 but oh well
anotherone gave up under the pressure of tbo(XRT)...
I'm sorry to see NIKI to leave, he is one of the best XRT drivers in LFS.

Tbh SRCUP a tough challenge. One need planning, endurance, patience and some skills. I hope it will go on, because its one of the best organized events around.
Quote from hariel-HUN- :I'm sorry to see NIKI to leave, he is one of the best XRT drivers in LFS.

Tbh SRCUP a tough challenge. One need planning, endurance, patience and some skills. I hope it will go on, because its one of the best organized events around.

word
From this point on, all Guess Motorsports entries will be running as privateers.

Thanks,
Falcon
Quote from Falcon140 :From this point on, all Guess Motorsports entries will be running as privateers.

Thanks,
Falcon

why not finish this league under guess motorsports...i know team is gone, wich is sad, but you don't have to take out team in mid. season, it could be even't based team. That means more tension and more interesting races for other teams aswell.
61 / R.Kööts / [SR] R.Kööts / Sonicrealms Racing
Holy old post bump, Batman!

To register for the XRT Stock Car Cup, please visit the LOTA website.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG