The online racing simulator
Patchs Z....7
(7 posts, closed, started )
Patchs Z....7
Hello, SCAWEN

There is possibility that the next patch Z7 include FXR_rims.dds, I love this car and I think it deserves a better wheel, as you did with FBM_rims.dds, was very good (congratulations) and estez patches are very good, we always come good LFSforum in and find a new patch, I am very happy.

Congratulations on your fine work that has developed along the LFS

Pjuniorbra - Brazil
I think the best solution is to stick with what we got now, and if you want something else you may download and use that
I think changeing the wheel appearance takes a tad more work than adding a texture to it, or else Scawen would've done it already.
Quote from The Very End :I think the best solution is to stick with what we got now, and if you want something else you may download and use that

The meeting where new files so I can download
Lets just keep the rims as they are. There´s more important things to worry about than the FXR rims. Scawen, Victor and Eric sure have their hands filled with work, solving the bugs and getting the Scirocco finished.
But if the time was better, then the rims would be cool.
-
(JasonJ) DELETED by JasonJ : [quote=pjuniorbra;1011528]The meeting where new files so I can download[/quote]
Quote from pjuniorbra :The meeting where new files so I can download

At http://www.lfs-database.com/

About the other textured rims...
If one car has been done (FBM), others will follow at a later stage you guys think? I think the devs have run out of time for this patch to add that kind of thing.
Please do not make requests for releases in / about test patches,
If you have an improvement suggestion for the development of Live For Speed please make a post in the relevent section of the forum
This thread is closed

Patchs Z....7
(7 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG