The online racing simulator
Why does it kick me out? [SOLVED]
Hey why do all CTRA Servers kick me out when i leave the pits? With patch Z i had no problem but with Z5 it kicks me even if i don't have ABS on.
#2 - SamH
The only reason I can think of why the server would kick you as you leave the pits is if you're sending an AI out instead of yourself. Nevertheless, the server will kick you out with a message, if it's the CTRA server that's kicking you out. Check the message text to see.

If it's LFS that's kicking you, check to see if you have any tweaks active.
Nope i don't have any tweaks and CTRA dosen't send me any message . It says the text with mid join race then Lost Connection To Host
Hows your connection? I went online during a 25+ car race i was watching fine but when i came to join my internet couldn't handle it with the server being laggy also, so i always lost connection when i tried to leave the pits
My net is ok, works on other servers so i don't know what's left to do. only to try with a fresh copy of lfs
#6 - SamH
According to the log, you have something going on..

prodrive'Andrei221 left the pits (XFG)
Modified car - guest disconnected
prodrive'Andrei221 was kicked

hmm lol . maybe it's from the abs? but it isn't enabled. i think CTRA has something with the new patch. So it 'sees' the addition of ABS as a modified car.
#8 - SamH
It shouldn't do. I want the option to disable ABS added to InSim, but it hasn't been implemented yet. The patch is supposed to be compatible with the version that CTRA is running. It has to be something else.

[edit] FTR.. it's LFS that's kicking you, not CTRA.
It worked untill i installed patch Z5. Do you have time so i can stream live the error so you can see?
#10 - SamH
I have Z5 so I'll go in Race 1 and see if it kicks me.
I was using ABS last night on CTRA Race 1 with no problems.
Damn. So what is wrong with my lfs?
LE : I Fixed it. i didn't had Z5 , it was Z3 or something like that. THX
Quote from Andrei221 :LE : I Fixed it. i didn't had Z5 , it was Z3 or something like that. THX

I believe there as a known issue where connecting with demo cars in version Z3 would automatically kick you.

edit:
Quote from Scawen : FIX : It was impossible to join an online race with a demo car

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG