The online racing simulator
Two Things
(3 posts, started )
Two Things
Hello I'm having a couple of problems, and was wondering if you could help.

Firstly, the game doesn't support 1248x1024 So it doesn't look right, because there are big black borders on every setting, and the lower ones look really bad.

Secondly, i'm setting up the controllers, using a Logitech Driving Force (which i've used before), and it doesn't seem to recognise when I press the pedals on 'Please press the button for this command'.

Regards,
Marc

PS: Why doesn't the license store accept Visa Electron debit cards?
If I remember correctly from when I used that reslution you have to click "Show none square modes".

Not sure about the wheel.

And I had that problem when I had a VE back in college, common problem with the VE as it's not really seen as a card by many online stores (only some of the major systems and a hand full of smaller ones seem to take them), you can always mail a cheque or ask someone else if you can use their card (pay your parents to use theirs or some such).
Psychoman was right, you have to click "Show none square modes", but you could also just press the auto adjust button on your monitor assuming you have one. (The button, not the monitor)

And for the wheel, it helps if I click keyboard then click on wheel/joystick, or simply restart LFS/your computer.

And for your P.S. I have no idea lol

Two Things
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG