The online racing simulator
Problem of VW setup
(40 posts, started )
amp88 - typically, LFS ignores the parts of the setup file that are not relevant. So if you used VHPA to create a racey VWS set, then loaded it in LFS, I would expect only the changeable settings to be loaded from the file.

And if you go all out and edit the setup in memory, then no doubt there will be checking in place to detect this, and some suitable action taken.
Quote from Kaw :People who cant speak english are either living under a rock, or snobby french guys <---- That was a JOKE!!!!

and some germans yes its true......sorry
Quote from Electric Eye :Vain, congratulations on joining the club of developmentally delayed people who do not realise that people from non-English speaking countries come here as well.

do you even realise that you said that to someone from a non english speaking country?
Quote from G!NhO :and some germans yes its true......sorry

Or Americans.

:hide:
Quote from Kaw :People who cant speak english are either living under a rock, or snobby french guys <---- That was a JOKE!!!!

Sounds pretty arrogant...

But back to topic, it would be nice, if the possible options would get restricted for the smaller road cars too. As they are racing cars, not that consequently, but maybe only with less setting resolution?
Just to point out, I'm not British :P Never was, never gonna be.
Wasnt this thread supposed to be about the possible setup options of the VWS??
Quote from Electric Eye :Vain, congratulations on joining the club of developmentally delayed people who do not realise that people from non-English speaking countries come here as well.

Go go go twat!
Jerk...

so...... +1
Quote from Bob Smith :amp88 - typically, LFS ignores the parts of the setup file that are not relevant. So if you used VHPA to create a racey VWS set, then loaded it in LFS, I would expect only the changeable settings to be loaded from the file.

And if you go all out and edit the setup in memory, then no doubt there will be checking in place to detect this, and some suitable action taken.

Glad to hear it. The VWS will probably be the first car when you positively know you got beaten by a better driver than a better setup.
Quote from amp88 :Glad to hear it. The VWS will probably be the first car when you positively know you got beaten by a better driver than a better setup.

Nah people will moan that your fps is higher or sommit, there's ALWAYS a way to blame it on something else when you are a racing driver :P
Quote from Becky Rose :Nah people will moan that your fps is higher or sommit, there's ALWAYS a way to blame it on something else when you are a racing driver :P

Don't forget lag and better internet connection generally!
Quote from Electric Eye :Don't forget lag and better internet connection generally!

And also don't forget the weather. Cooler the weather, faster the car goes. And i live in a warm climate country so that explains why i can't be faster.
Quote from Becky Rose :Nah people will moan that your fps is higher or sommit, there's ALWAYS a way to blame it on something else when you are a racing driver :P

Quote from ZORER :And also don't forget the weather. Cooler the weather, faster the car goes. And i live in a warm climate country so that explains why i can't be faster.

Or even...
"The spinning fans are distracting me"
Quote from Electric Eye :Or even...
"The spinning fans are distracting me"

rofl. but it should be great. If only they did the same with a SS car as I can't drive fwd to save my life (which is the car's fault).
Quote from ZORER :And also don't forget the weather. Cooler the weather, faster the car goes. And i live in a warm climate country so that explains why i can't be faster.

That's not an excuse you might loose out on straight line speed but because your tyres and road surface will be hotter you'll have better cornering grip

Problem of VW setup
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG