The online racing simulator
You can say what you like about Bush, but man he has fast reactions :)
Dodges shoes like he dodges decisions.
Lol my dad was laughing about that earlier today :P.
Give that guy a medal! Good effort. Only gets a silver though, because he missed
I kind of respect the fact he just stood there and ducked, despite the fact the guy could have been throwing bombs at him or something.

Or maybe he still stood there because he's stupid. Mind he'd look even more stupid if he walked out of a press conference because someone threw their shoes at him. Or would he?

Christ I need to go to bed.
Sorry, but did anyone notice that guy between 3 and 4 seconds that looks like he pulls a knife on the shoe-thrower? It seriously looks like he's holding a knife. Although on closer inspection it looks like a book.
Quote from wheel4hummer :Sorry, but did anyone notice that guy between 3 and 4 seconds that looks like he pulls a knife on the shoe-thrower? It seriously looks like he's holding a knife. Although on closer inspection it looks like a book.

Aaargh! Book about knives?!?

In newspeak: "Terrorist Training Manual".
"How to cook for 40 humans" ?

Quote from thisnameistaken :Aaargh! Book about knives?!?

Nope, just a book that reflected a little bit of light and looked like a knife in two or three frames.
Quote from Electrik Kar :"How to cook for 40 humans" ?

It'd have been even funnier if it had bounced off his head and he'd just continued talking, oblivious.
Where's that Matrix theme song when you need it
Looks like it isn't the first time
Quote from mcintyrej :I kind of respect the fact he just stood there and ducked, despite the fact the guy could have been throwing bombs at him or something.

It could have been a shoe bomb.

Seriously, there must have been all kinds of sfaety procedures, metal detectors, etc. The only explosive device that you can carry into a Bush press conference is a laptop battery.
The shoe-duck, now with added Python!

LOL nice one. xD
Bush was awesome in that video!!! Dodge that first shoe like a boxer dodging a jab. Smooth, quick, and without panic. He's got a smirk on his face as he waits for the next one, as if he's taunting the guy.

Composed throughout the whole incident. Even chewed out the reporter afterwards, hahaha!

Didn't know Bush was a ninja last name.
Now let's see him do it with bullets.

"Who throws a shoe? Honestly!"

On a serious note. Great duck Bush
Quote from thisnameistaken :Now let's see him do it with bullets.

i dont think he drives convertibles... ever

i like the dodgeball one
Here's the game...
A decent performance but not as impressive as his draft dodging.
Did the thrower gets his shoes back?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG