The online racing simulator
SIG (Setupgrid.net In-Game)
(84 posts, started )
Quote from NagashTheBlack :I saved the file, got the error again, but no .log file was created.

What do i do

Start LFS with SIG
Get the InSim text
Choose Multiplayer game
Choose any server
Choose any car
I type /o setup
Table with available sets apperas
I click Get Set
Nothing happens
I type /o setup again
Now nothing happens at all (no table)
I spectate from race
I join the race
I type /o setup
I get the table
I click Get Set
Nothing happens

And so on...

have you restarted SIG after saving the log4j.xml?
Ok, after restart this file have appeared
Attached files
setupgrid.rar - 2.4 KB - 246 views
It works good now, thanks
Not going to use it myself, but looks good for the average racer that thinks a WR setup will make them win.

But seriously, good looking little tool
???
ive extracted the files and the SIG.exe is there, i click on it,the egg timer comes up, nothing happens, why???
Quote from peude :ive extracted the files and the SIG.exe is there, i click on it,the egg timer comes up, nothing happens, why???

Thats my Problem ,too heres the Logfile
Attached files
setupgrid.rar - 1.3 KB - 233 views
Looks like a problem with the configuration. I can verify this issue now on my machine and I will look into in as soon as I find time
Having the same error.

Just stumbled across the URL for 3.0 and it works.
Can you try this version: http://liveforspeed.at/download/SIG-0.3.2.exe

Changelog:
- fixed configuration dialog error
- updated the resource handling so that UTF8 encoded files can be used
- added a checkbox to the configuration to activate the log file
Yup, that works for me
SIG-0.3.2 working fine here
Many thanks for that useful aplication !!!
I think I can send you a SPANISH and a CATALAN translation, but ... How do you change the language? I cannot find the way

Thanks

EDIT: Here's the Catalan translation, tell me how can I use it please.
Attached files
setupgrid_cat.txt - 2.4 KB - 243 views
Quote from josepmaria :SIG-0.3.2 working fine here
Many thanks for that useful aplication !!!
I think I can send you a SPANISH and a CATALAN translation, but ...

Thanks. I will include the translation in the next version.

Quote from josepmaria :
How do you change the language? I cannot find the way

The system default language is taken, so if your windows is set to catalan, than the translation from the setupgrid_ca.properties should be taken.

The language code must be ISO-639-1 (2 alpha characters): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ISO_639-1_codes
I got it !!!

Here is the SPANISH translation

BTW ... ADVICE FOR CATALANS WITH WINDOWS IN SPANISH (most of us !!!)

Delete or rename setupgrid_es and then rename setupgrid_ca.properties to setupgrid_es.properties, and you'll have SIG in CATALAN !!!

Bon Nadal !!! Merry Xmas !!!:star::star::star:
Attached files
setupgrid_es.properties.txt - 2.5 KB - 229 views
Catalan translation V.2
Hi
I detected errors in my first translation , so ... this is the good one, please change it
Attached files
setupgrid_ca.properties.txt - 2.4 KB - 244 views
Strange bug, sorta.

Was at SO1 (CTRA Race 1) in the XRG. /o setup'd and it downloaded an XFG setup instead.
Quote from Syfoon :Strange bug, sorta.

Was at SO1 (CTRA Race 1) in the XRG. /o setup'd and it downloaded an XFG setup instead.

I have tested this and cannot reproduce your issue.
I am on South City Classic with the XRG and I get one setup displayed that is correct: SO1_400Go_spr
Can you activate the log file in the config and attach it here. The logfile can be found then in the SIG directory an is called setupgrid.log
#43 - Riel
Speccing an other car probably.
I have seen this behavior also.

other thing:

In CTRA, during trackchange, /o setup is possible.

In those screens, the field to choose your combo and set pops away in a few seconds, you have to be really fast.

It is usefull to quickly grab a set for combo's you don't have setup yet, so maybe you can take a look at it in future
Quote from Riel :Speccing an other car probably.
I have seen this behavior also.

Maybe, I have to test this.

Quote from Riel :
other thing:

In CTRA, during trackchange, /o setup is possible.

In those screens, the field to choose your combo and set pops away in a few seconds, you have to be really fast.

It is usefull to quickly grab a set for combo's you don't have setup yet, so maybe you can take a look at it in future

I don't know the CTRA servers and if they use buttons for displaying some infos. If so, this is can be the reason for this, and I don't think this issue is solvable.
whenever i try to connect to SIG it always gives me an error message saying LFS is not running even when im starring at the cars steering wheel can someon please help me
Do you use the latest SIG version 0.3.2?
If so then check the log checkbox in the configuration. Then restart SIG and then a setupgrid.log file is created the the SIG directory. Can you attach this logfile here or send it to me via mail.
ok ive got it working in game now but i cant get the setups downloaded it ses error check log for details which i cant find.
is it the log back file?
dont worry i got it working now
#49 - Riel
Quote from Brilwing :Maybe, I have to test this.

I don't know the CTRA servers and if they use buttons for displaying some infos. If so, this is can be the reason for this, and I don't think this issue is solvable.

Hmm, I don't think that's the case.

Tried using it in the 'connection screen' ? It's when tracks change, you must press 'ready', that screen. You can go to garage there too to take a setup. There sig just stays for a second or 2.
#50 - ekze
Hello!

Attaching new Russian translation file, with 2 lines added.

And how do I change language in last version of SIG? Can't find anything in configuration.. Is it using system language?
Attached files
setupgrid_ru.txt - 3 KB - 279 views

SIG (Setupgrid.net In-Game)
(84 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG