The online racing simulator
SIG (Setupgrid.net In-Game)
(84 posts, started )
Quote from ekze :Hello!

Attaching new Russian translation file, with 2 lines added.

And how do I change language in last version of SIG? Can't find anything in configuration.. Is it using system language?

Thx, I have added your changes to my sources.
It seems that it dosen't work on Windows 7. It dosen't detect LFS.

LE : How to fix it : Change the Compability mode to : Windows XP SP2.
Nice addon!

It's great to see the users outshining the dev's in terms of development.

Regardings,
Doyal
SIG will not work when using LFSRelax.
you probably have them set to the same port number, make sure they both use a different port.
I have problem with newest SIG. When I start LFS from SIG it says something that my net password does not match admin password. But what is that admin password? I dont have it. So pls help.
#57 - troy
That usually occurs if you've got a password set in "multiplayer" - "start new host", delete any passwords you have in there and try again.
Thanks! Now its working great!
Love the setup grid
Its lmade getting setups easier / but sometimes it says "NO setups found"

and last couple days getting error message when trying to fetch setups
where is log file ?

thankyou very much though Great program
mine says "InSim" is not Open... ??? what doesthis mean?
I have a little problem here!! It dosn't show any list of setups when i write /o setup. if someone know what is problem reply as fast you can! Thank you

-spinimini
Don't know why, but it doesn't work. It says it's connected, but in LFS it wants adminpass. And when I tried to create a host with adminpass then used the same adminpass in SIG, it connected, but /o setups still didn't work.
really good prg man..
installed it on like 2min and nothing failed and it works perfect for me.

i got one suggestion for update: add the car name the setups goes to.
downloaded a set for xrt "i thought" then i saw: downloaded fxo blablabla.."

other then that.. good job.
So setupgrid.net is still active?

I had a feeling it didn't get updated anymore.
Quote from cargame.nl :So setupgrid.net is still active?

I had a feeling it didn't get updated anymore.

Yeah, of course. SIG isn't updated for some time though, but it's still working perfectly.
Launching SIG...

InSim - TCP : SIG
/o setup
BLACKWOOD GP - FORMULA BMW
Searching Setups...
No setups found.

Why?

Tested on 0.6B and 0.6E.
Not sure, but setupgrid.net only goes up to 0.5Z in terms of patches. Maybe the mod is checking version types and is coming back with 0 setups because there are no setups for 0.6E?
Quote from ToxicKlay :Not sure, but setupgrid.net only goes up to 0.5Z in terms of patches. Maybe the mod is checking version types and is coming back with 0 setups because there are no setups for 0.6E?

Correct. I did not remember how it works, so I had a look into the source code and the LFS Version is used the fetch the correct setups from the setupgrid website. So with the new 0.6E you will not receive any setups, because the setupgrid.net website (in my opinion) needs to be updated.
Quote from Brilwing :Correct. I did not remember how it works, so I had a look into the source code and the LFS Version is used the fetch the correct setups from the setupgrid website. So with the new 0.6E you will not receive any setups, because the setupgrid.net website (in my opinion) needs to be updated.

yes, you are right...
The main site is: http://www.my3id.com/gaming/lfs/setups
...yes down...
Is it just me setup grid doesn't work for?
Quote from fwj515 :Is it just me setup grid doesn't work for?

24 December 2012. (Last Reply)

Its just not updated, so wont work

SIG (Setupgrid.net In-Game)
(84 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG