The online racing simulator
Autosport Broadcast RoC live.
(76 posts, started )
Quote from DevilDare :doh! just missed hamilton!!! did he race? win lost?

Just demonstration runs, the race with Chris Hoy didn't happen because it was too dangerous for his bike considering how cold it was, ironic that it's too dangerous for cycling but fine for motorsport!
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Just demonstration runs, the race with Chris Hoy didn't happen because it was too dangerous for his bike considering how cold it was, ironic that it's too dangerous for cycling but fine for motorsport!

i see, thanks
#29 - JJ72
finally they stopped raping this stinking rotten donkey which died around 10 years ago.......
My money is on Vettel for the RoC win, but I think it will be hard to call, so many brilliant drivers to choose from.
Quote from JJ72 :finally they stopped raping this stinking rotten donkey which died around 10 years ago.......

qtf

ps. Thread should be in off topic section.
Quite a shame. They already went wrong after HP2 imo...
#34 - MR_B
is it just me that has perfect sound streaming, yet the video is piss poor with lag?
Quote from MR_B :is it just me that has perfect sound streaming, yet the video is piss poor with lag?

same here
Perfect sound and video quality here.
Loeb is unbelieveable....
I get that sometimes... Sometimes its perfect, sometimes the sound keeps going and its perfect but the video gets stuck. :P
huh?! someone sent a comment

"Stig should be racing..."

and the commentatros answered

"Ben collins has something better to do at this time of year"

wth, did they have to reveal The Stig?! seriosuly..... i iz sad nao

woooo! schumacher is out!!!
lol got beat by a man who can't turn right!
holla @ u later, Michael Schumacher

Whole lot of teft turns there though.
meh lag is back..... keeps bufferign every 10secs ><
the buffering is annoying
Coulthard doing what he does best again

crash!
omg!!!! damn buffering...... >_<
damnit, loeb won...
noooooooo......

unlucky DC, man i really wished he won it
A bit disappointed Hamilton didn't race in the actual race. Well if he isn't even allowed to race a bicycle how could McLaren let him embaress himself with real cars.
Brilliant event, shame DC couldn't win it but it was a fantastic final and Loeb deserved it. Freecaster is my new favourite website, and I will be booking my tickets to see next years RoC in person. The whole event has left a massive smile on my face, I was on the edge of my seat for 6 hours and now I need to go to the toilet before I wet myself.

Autosport Broadcast RoC live.
(76 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG