The online racing simulator
vw white face gauges
(17 posts, started )
vw white face gauges
MORE GAUGES DOWN IN THE THREAD

not the greatest but this is my first of anything i created in photoshop. never done anything like this so not top notch i would say but im learning. let me know what you think and how i can improve on this. thanks

edit: also when i went inside the car the gauges disappeared so i had to do it from outside the window for the preview
Attached images
vw white face gauges.JPG
Attached files
VW_clockALP24.dds - 341.5 KB - 294 views
nice, i like it
thank you. i will try and make more higher res and better ones with different colors.
heres some new ones ill see what happens if people like them. have a look and im off to make some more
Attached images
flames.JPG
Attached files
VW_clockALP24.dds - 341.5 KB - 199 views
Can you Make some red ones like this but without the Ferrari logo.

Quote from natedog420 :heres some new ones ill see what happens if people like them. have a look and im off to make some more

A little ott, but should be ideal for the ricers.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :A little ott, but should be ideal for the ricers.

Wow, you need a good crack upside your head...
How is "WHITE" gauges ricer?
Nice work, although I think there's a reason why there aren't any different gauges for the cars..
Quote from Huru-aito :Nice work, although I think there's a reason why there aren't any different gauges for the cars..

There is alpha channel and these guages have no chance to work in game. It's like epic fail
Quote from l1k3z0mg :Wow, you need a good crack upside your head...
How is "WHITE" gauges ricer?

I wasn't talking about the white gauges, I was referring to the one with the flames!
What is the name of the gauges dds file?
Quote from kloun :What is the name of the gauges dds file?

Look closely at the first post
so we will not see these i made in the car after the patch is installed and in the game with the car? just would like to know.
Quote from Amynue :Look closely at the first post

In dds folder there is no file named like this.

vw white face gauges
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG