The online racing simulator
Need help for my girlfreind
(52 posts, started )
Quote from MAD3.0LT :was wondering when someone was going to say that even in the HICK country of australia thats against the law

Against the law to fall in love?? The OP never mentioned sex.
Besides, they met over a year ago, so he was a minor himself then.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Tristan... I think you might be the one of the only level-headed people in this thread.

That's not something you read every day! I'm usually the un-level-headed person
Oh well, no need to get too worried. Everything will normalize soon enough once someone gets into some sort of technical car talk; Likely regarding the Scirocco.
If no one else has bothered...

Quote from Klutch :Get a not-so broken girlfriend.

What an absolutely pathetic comment. The only posts you make on this forum have less than 10 words in them and are usually pretty offensive. You couldn't be more of a troll if you tried.

Fasttrack - have you actually met her mother? If you have why not try and sit her down and talk to her about it - if not why not meet her and show her how nice of a guy you can be and she might warm up to the situation?
There are 18 ways to kill a person with a bic biro. Sorry am I not helping?

Seriously, all you can do is present options, it has to be HER decision. You cant fix anything if she doesnt want to fix it, and you cant force a solution, you can only support whatever decision she takes about what to do.

Self harm will come and go throughout her young adult life, that's the nature of self harm, so don't be too disturbed when that spectre returns. Living with self harm is difficult, i've been in your shoes there and it hurts a lot especially when it happens after a row the two of you have had because you feel in some way responsible for it, but you're not. It's just part of her makeup. It's a hard thing to get a handle on and understand when you are not prone to it yourself.

Most importantly though, short of providing advise and support it has to be her that fixes this problem. If it doesnt come from her she will never truly, emotionally, escape from it.
Becky, I've had the same thing happen. My current GF used to cut herself, but she hadn't in a few months before she met me, but then some emotional things hit her (Women huh? ), and I couldn't help but feel like it was my fault. It's quite possibly the most difficult emotion I've ever had to go through ever.
Chicks that cut = Hot.
Just something about the texture and feel of scars on a person wrist/thigh.
And seeing them cut.

...omnomnomnom
Quote from wsinda :Against the law to fall in love?? The OP never mentioned sex.
Besides, they met over a year ago, so he was a minor himself then.

lol my question is what is a relationship wif out sex????

ps dont say marraige!!!!!!!!!!
#34 - Osco
Quote from dawesdust_12 :That kind of logic is flawed. That's a 3 year age gap. Just think about your parents age differences? In most cases (at least around here), the age difference is between 5-8 years. Additionally, it's not "illegal" for him, unless he has intercourse with her.

Some people have very messed up logic.

it's not the age gap so much, as the (possible) legal issues that might be involved. Especially when everyone in here tells you to get a lawyer and stuff...

And if they've been together for over a year and there's no 'intercourse', he's in the friendzone and he shouldn't be bothered that much anyway
Quote from Klutch :Just something about the texture and feel of scars on a person wrist/thigh.

Well, then have some private fun and put the razor on your own wrists.
Quote from MAD3.0LT :lol my question is what is a relationship wif out sex????

Love, if that is a concept that you can grasp.

Look, the OP asked for help on a problem that's d*mn hard to handle. I you guys can't say anything supportive, then please don't post here. There are plenty of other threads that are more fit for silly jokes.
Quote from Osco :
And if they've been together for over a year and there's no 'intercourse', he's in the friendzone and he shouldn't be bothered that much anyway

Quote from Klutch :Chicks that cut = Hot.
Just something about the texture and feel of scars on a person wrist/thigh.
And seeing them cut.

...omnomnomnom

This forum disgusts me. Why does ****ing everything haffto be centered around sex. I know like the whole forum will now scream at me and call me gay, but ****ing come on! I have a (self-admitting) nymphomanical girlfriend, yet we can have perfectly normal time spent together, even cuddling and watching movies without requiring sex.

It's like all of you people are lonely nerdy virgins, therefore everything that involves a girl must be complemented with a healthy dosage of sex. I'm sorry but you people are just ****ing retarded with that logic.

EDIT: The last quote is irrelevant, it's just ****ing disgusting.

/end rant.
well every thread with "girl" in its name attracts some weirdos, but most of the replies are actually quite serious and helpful.
I guess, it's just the retarded posters deserve to be banned/killed for some of the crap they decide to thrust upon us.
I agree with Dustin

You can have a relationship without sex, and not everything is centered around it

Although, most of the modern world idolises sex as a kind of holy grail. Even when some members act/think like 14/15 y/o kids with their 'omg sex is funny and I want it now!!!' mentality

Grow up people, if it was you in this situation, would you want people posting pathetic comments? I think not

@ACC: I don't see any helpful advice, just immature little shits making fun of others. (EDIT: Re-read the first page, there is advice there, just dominated by idiots posting stupid crap)
#40 - JJ72

ps dont say marraige!!!!!!!!!!

#42 - Jakg
Quote from dawesdust_12 :This forum disgusts me. Why does ****ing everything haffto be centered around sex

From Dustin this is highly amusing
Quote from dawesdust_12 :This forum disgusts me. Why does ****ing everything haffto be centered around sex. I know like the whole forum will now scream at me and call me gay, but ****ing come on! I have a (self-admitting) nymphomanical girlfriend, yet we can have perfectly normal time spent together, even cuddling and watching movies without requiring sex.

It's like all of you people are lonely nerdy virgins, therefore everything that involves a girl must be complemented with a healthy dosage of sex. I'm sorry but you people are just ****ing retarded with that logic.

EDIT: The last quote is irrelevant, it's just ****ing disgusting.

/end rant.

Mate you know what the audience of a racing game is like. Mostly lonely nerdy virgins. It's a waste of time even trying to have a sensible conversation about women here. If you think this is bad though, try somewhere that doesn't have so many kids, Mens Health for example, some of the replies there are hilarious. Utterly useless, but hilarious.
#44 - STF
does she have a mobile phone ? a pc with a webcam connected ? microphone.. ?
set her mother up in the bitch mood and video tape her.. and seek legal advice.
i`ve kinda been there once, it`s hard. she can try running away, once, twice.. `til she gets the point sent across.. "be nice or i`m outta here".
or blatantly lie to child services that her mother beats her, but she`s to afraid to tell.. can`t really escape this without being a little offensive.
Some more helpful posts, but alot of idiotic ones as well. Some of you people need to grow up. This is a serious situation and not a joke for you to come and get a laugh out of. To the guy who likes to see them cut, I suggest you go jump of a large bridge, with railroad tracks at the bottom.

As I stated before I cant talk to her mother. She thinks I'm a threat which is why I am not supposed to be seeing her. Cooking and cleaning is not a bad thing, but to those of you who said that what she is doing is ok, if you have kids, go tell them to cook your meals, clean your house until its spotless and don't let them stop ever! It is not illegal for us to be dating, and as for sexual matters weather or not it happens is not a part of this thread and never has been.

This is a tough situation, one that I dont see a way out of. It pretty much looks like lose-lose from here and we may just have to ride it out until shes 18. I am going to be joining the army soon, which should make me veiwed with a little more respect in a jurys eyes and I hope will help with this situation.

And the video camera, this is something we are looking into right now. Not so she can tape her mother, but so she can document things like when shes home alone, with nothing to eat and not knowing where anyone is, or when they will be back. Or times in the same situation with everyone gone except shes locked outside of the house in 16 degree weather with no idea where they are, where to reach them or when they will be back. By they I mean her grandpa, who she also lives with. He dosent really see whats going on there because hes 77 years old and still thinks its the way it was in the 1940s when kids did do alot of the work and werent treated great at all and nobody cared.
@F4sttr@ck: PM

And it depends what state she's living in (correct?).

This might seem redundant, but have you contacted the local police/law enforcement agencies and told them about her?
Quote from Jakg :From Dustin this is highly amusing

That's what I was thinking. Didn't we have a 6-12 month period where most of Dustin's posts were subtle ways of screaming "I HAD PROPER SEX WITH A GIRL!"?
Quote from f4sttr@ck :as for sexual matters weather or not it happens is not a part of this thread and never has been.

it sure is... if you try to get her out there through the legal system her mother will probably retaliate with statutory rape

Quote from thisnameistaken :That's what I was thinking. Didn't we have a 6-12 month period where most of Dustin's posts were subtle ways of screaming "I HAD PROPER SEX WITH A GIRL!"?

subtle?!?
Quote from Shotglass :it sure is... if you try to get her out there through the legal system her mother will probably retaliate with statutory rape

That's what I was thinking, too.
@f4sttr@ck: If your girlfriend ends up saying that she has a 18 year old boyfriend, the court definitely will suspect a sexual relationship is occurring. And then you may be subpoenaed to court. If this happens, you may be asked to make a statement under oath. If they ask you if you have had sex with your under-age girlfriend, then you may get into some trouble. Although, you can always plead the fifth amendment on the basis that you are being forced to incriminate yourself. But if your girlfriend tells the prosecutor or the judge, then you may end up being accused of statutory rape. But, if you have been having sex with her, then DO NOT lie and say that you haven't had sex with her if you are under oath. Then if there is evidence that you lied to them, then that is lying under oath, which is a crime. But you can refuse to answer.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :It's like all of you people are lonely nerdy virgins

If sex has nothing to do with anything, then why are you calling people virgins? Clearly, being a virgin has nothing to do with these people's attitudes. And you don't know whether they are a virgin or not! You can't say one thing, and then say something that conflicts what you've already said in the same post.
Quote from wheel4hummer :If sex has nothing to do with anything, then why are you calling people virgins? Clearly, being a virgin has nothing to do with these people's attitudes. And you don't know whether they are a virgin or not! You can't say one thing, and then say something that conflicts what you've already said in the same post.

he doth protest too much

Need help for my girlfreind
(52 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG