The online racing simulator
Aero physics improvements
(18 posts, started )
Day 2 - Aero physics improvements
YAY that's great .. no more spearing off the track when trying to follow someone through a corner !!

And no more pompous FO8s !!

Can't wait for the next bit of info - maybe we'll be able to throw the driver through the windshield ala FlatOut. Actually no that wouldn't be fun for anyone ... So maybe I'll just
#2 - axus
Do we really need a new thread for each day?
yes.
Quote from geezer45 :Can't wait for the next bit of info - maybe we'll be able to throw the driver through the windshield ala FlatOut.

That's the most annoying feature ever.
Yeah lol
Quote from axus :Do we really need a new thread for each day?

yes, how are supposed to find anything if it's all in one thread?
I agree with inCogNito, hence why I created this thread. I think the forum is big enough to support a new thread each day

Edit: yes the FlatOut 'driver through the windshield' feature has not place in LFS .. yet.
I'm really looking forward to this update.

Been driving alot on SO Classic, and had to back off a bit when entering the chicane or the last turn, in order to not to get launched into a wall or something like that

It didn't annoy me though, although more realism is always .. ALWAYS welcommed. And if it means closer fightings... I take that as a great side effect
It didn't affect the FOX much (dunno why the pics show the FOX), but affected the GTR cars and the FO8 mostly. It was annoying, and yes, if it helps for close racing now, we should have A LOT better races.
Quote from axus :Do we really need a new thread for each day?

someone is always complaining, no matter what happens.
Quote from SchneeFee :someone is always complaining, no matter what happens.

now your complaining
Quote from tinvek :now your complaining

is that a complain?
LOL!!

We are all so smart in here. Now give me some more nanas!!!!:monkey:
now seriously, what more can we expect from SEV than giving us daily news and some eyecandy about what we can expect.
We all should get down on our knees and worship :bowdown: our devs for beeing like this. Instead ppl are comlaining about opening a seperate thread for the physiks patch.
And yes, i am complaining.

(sry for my english)
i hope the news for today will be something i wasn't expecting .

i want that patch!
:bannana_p:banana::bannana_p:bannana_g
Quote from Tweaker :It didn't affect the FOX much (dunno why the pics show the FOX), but affected the GTR cars and the FO8 mostly. It was annoying, and yes, if it helps for close racing now, we should have A LOT better races.

I thought it affected the FOX more than any car!? especially when on the limit behind another car at say: exit of second chicane Blackwood.

then again ive probably driven the FOX more and closer than the other aero cars.
Quote from Fetzo :i hope the news for today will be something i wasn't expecting .

i want that patch!
:bannana_p:banana::bannana_p:bannana_g

Your band needs work, the guitarist is out of time.

And yes, we need a new thread each day. At least
Quote from Platinum pete :I thought it affected the FOX more than any car!? especially when on the limit behind another car at say: exit of second chicane Blackwood.

then again ive probably driven the FOX more and closer than the other aero cars.

Well, the FO8 is tricky with the gas pedal anyway. Add loss of downforce at the rear and woila... u spin when steping on the gas in the middle of the corner - the part where you are closest to the car in front.

Aero physics improvements
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG