The online racing simulator
Problems with unlocks
(15 posts, started )
#1 - TJbr
Problems with unlocks
Im experiencing a problem in the last days.

When i open LFS and try to play online, it show the msg: "Name not found", something like this. Then I have do unlock the game again (im s2 owner).
It happened 3 times already.
Seems like when I close the game, it resets (my account login is cleared).

I didnt change nothing in the PC.

Now i have no unlocks available, and im afraid that it could happen again and I would not play until receive new unlocks...

What can I do?
thx
Are you in anyway playing in demo servers? Or maybe someone else is logging into your account?

1. Change your password.

2. Reload LFS.

3. Then try it... Friday. You can ask the Dev's for an extra unlock and assistance. Depending on if they will. Which they probably will.
#3 - TJbr
Quote from runeman :Are you in anyway playing in demo servers?

yes, im playing sometimes in demo servers.. is there a problem about this?

I dont think someone know my password, but i will change for precaution.

Any other suggestions?
thx
Are you using hibernation mode? If so, do a full reboot of your system and then unlock LFS. When the system was started from the hibernation mode and LFS unlocked at that point, then it sometimes screws with the unlocking mechanism and it resets every time you boot again.
you've got an additional unlock to test too.
Quote from AndroidXP :Are you using hibernation mode? If so, do a full reboot of your system and then unlock LFS. When the system was started from the hibernation mode and LFS unlocked at that point, then it sometimes screws with the unlocking mechanism and it resets every time you boot again.

Wow , First time i see hibernation do that..

You need check mate, Hibernation make a Snapshot of the system , Dont afect in all the file integrity , You dont lose anithing and nothing is changed

I use all the time hibernation , and never had problem with LFS and other games and programs etc etc etc
#8 - TJbr
thx for the help... until now the problem didnt happen again..

i hope its solved.

Need Unlock
Please allow me an addtional unlock. This is getting kind of old. Vista/hib/sleep Unlocks.

-regards,
Marty a.k.a. Warthog
ulocking lfs
Hi i have no internet connection at home and am currently using the libararys computers, I was wondering if it would be possible to unlock lfs on my usb memory stick then transfere it on to my computer at home.
Would this be possible?

Regards john
#11 - VoiD
No, because it´s related to hardware and OS.
Quote from jjones :Hi i have no internet connection at home and am currently using the libararys computers, I was wondering if it would be possible to unlock lfs on my usb memory stick then transfere it on to my computer at home.
Would this be possible?

Regards john

If you unlock it, and then zip it up, it should work. However failing that, I'm sure you can use "other" methods, since you already own the game and have paid, I see no problem. :hide:
There's some options but all require you to get an internet connection from your computer. You can either carry your PC to a friend or place where there is internet available, unlock and then carry it back. Or if you have a mobile phone that can connect to the internet as well as a connector cable you could go online using the phone.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :If you unlock it, and then zip it up, it should work.

No it would not. How do you think zipping it would protect you from LFS finding out that the hardware has mysteriously changed after you unzip and run it?
ok nvm stupid idea. >_<

Or you could make LFS read only and then do it? Idk,

</more stupid ideas>

Or just play demo and learn to drive the FMB like a pro
Thanks for replies guys. So frustrating being in demo, o well!

Regards john

Problems with unlocks
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG