The online racing simulator
Quote from Luke.S :who's teh rammer :P Aguilar (AgaX)

Oh Hi.

Wtf I can't find the right setup
Quote from de Souza :Meh my setup for this race is all messed up, I don't know what happened... I don't have high hopes for this one.

Sounds good.
Can someone post the results tonight as I wont be here

kthxbai
There are 2 spots going atm, 1 in production class and 1 in touring class.

Go to Game > Join Mid Season and type 33749 into the box. Click on the name to replace the driver. The password is in the OP
Joined in place of Bose321. My dreams have come true! I'm in! Good luck, everyone.
Welcome.
Haha, what a shit race
Damn Safety Car.
meh, could have done better.....
Where did that red car come from?
Yay!
Quote from Timdpr :Joined in place of Bose321. My dreams have come true! I'm in! Good luck, everyone.

Huh? am i out? Grr.. i want to get back in my own team, it's teh best
Sorry, but if you don't log in for 3 days and don't bother to do anything for more that than it's not very fair on your (ex) team mate is it?
Quote from Bose321 :Huh? am i out? Grr.. i want to get back in my own team, it's teh best

Sorry mate, but you were sacked... There seems to have been some commotion: "HELLLOOOO?????" "EARTH CALLING GERBEN BOL?!" "Hello GERBEN BOL?"

At least you got back in
Quote from boothy :Sorry, but if you don't log in for 3 days and don't bother to do anything for more that than it's not very fair on your (ex) team mate is it?

I didn't know that. And i was very busy with school

Quote from Timdpr :Sorry mate, but you were sacked... There seems to have been some commotion: "HELLLOOOO?????" "EARTH CALLING GERBEN BOL?!" "Hello GERBEN BOL?"

At least you got back in

lol, good luck with my ex team. Boothy is very good. Be nice for him
Lol I completely forgot this, didn't even practice. Still got 2nd in qualify... illepall
^ +1 (kinda)

Last race was snetterton? Fastest Track in the country. This one Knockhill - tightest and twistyest track in the country....?
Attached images
knockhill sprint quali.jpg
Scruffy lap
Quote from de Souza :Lol I completely forgot this, didn't even practice. Still got 2nd in qualify... illepall

Did the same here! but came 3rd
I practiced and got pole.
Admirably modest, z
:sadbanana

And looook at the Production Team's Table - Shiiiiiittt!!!!
Attached images
knockhill sprint race.jpg
standings R12.jpg
teams r12.jpg
hmm, race seems to have been 15mins earlier today
and meh, average result. (hurry up J@tko, your not printing results again :razz
Quote from robt :hmm, race seems to have been 15mins earlier today
and meh, average result. (hurry up J@tko, your not printing results again :razz

Quote from J@tko ::sadbanana

I wish it would tell us whose fault that collision was! It cost me a whole 6 seconds!

Join LFS Winter BTCC BATRacer Series
(315 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG