The online racing simulator
i want my own team back *suprised angry crying face*
Blasted weather, couldn't it just have rained properly. At least the closest title contenders were behind me
Quote from J@tko :Blatently yours.

I'm so much a better driver than you

Hey, 4 races vs 3! Plus I could have done rather well at bl2r if my damn clutch hadn't overheated! And anyway, I'd only been racing properly on LFS for about half a month (my old computer couldn't handle LFS). And I'd got my DFP instead of a 180 degree vibration wheel just before my second race!

But yeah, you are a lot better than me!
Quote from Timdpr :Hey, 4 races vs 3! Plus I could have done rather well at bl2r if my damn clutch hadn't overheated! And anyway, I'd only been racing properly on LFS for about half a month (my old computer couldn't handle LFS). And I'd got my DFP instead of a 180 degree vibration wheel just before my second race!

Jeez I take it back. You are so obviously a better racing driver - look at that list of excuses!!!!!

You missed a bit of my post!
Local knowledge obviously played a part in the victory Setting good tyre sliders in race strategy helps!

Knockhill is indeed the tightest track (yet the British GTs this year thought they'd pretend it was wider and thus had 4 safety cars in an hour in race 1! :really the BTCC visits (not the shortest, BH Indy is by a small bit) but it is manic and non-stop if you watch lap onboard - especially this one from our own Niki Meredith: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=44CDEV4NmlE&fmt=18 - you'll see how there is no rest (I'm standing at Clarks :tilt!

Good thing is I'm still in touch and only 16 behind - a retirement from someone ahead of me means so long as I finish then I get 6 points for 5th, so the gaps can close quickly! So, since we have limited numbers you are guaranteed at least 5 points - so do you play it safe or go for the win?
Patrik!!
Sandbagging with slicks in storm
Damn, I've done something stupid with my setup and can't get my good one back! Expect me to do really badly in quali!
Quote from Timdpr :Damn, I've done something stupid with my setup and can't get my good one back! Expect me to do really badly in quali!

i hope you don't mess it up for my old team
Quote from Bose321 :i hope you don't mess it up for my old team

Surely you're more concerned about your driver than your old team? 'Cause I'm gonna beat your driver!

I'm not last! Yay!
Attached images
knockhill feature quali.jpg
Well, since we already had a full spot on dry setup, I wasn't going to bother with practising! So, you should've just loaded my setup!
well, after qualifying i managed to get a few setup runs in for the 1st time at this track
ROFLMAO!!!

An inspired tyre choice by the NDR Fail Team ensures an overall win for Mr Atkinson

And a production 1-2 AND a NDR Fail Team OVERALL 1-2

LOL
Attached images
knockhill feature race.jpg
I think my comments sum it up!

"lol" (at going from 5th to first in the first 4 laps)
"No! Choose inters! (pitcrew chose slicks)
"facepalm" (Came in 2 laps later for intermediate tyres)

Not great for BOL Racing...ah well. At least I got fastest lap!
Only 10 points off the championship lead.
What a facking useless race weekend Both feature quali runs lost because of errors, and then brakes fail in the race. Brands, here I come!
Quote from Timdpr :I think my comments sum it up!

"lol" (at going from 5th to first in the first 4 laps)
"No! Choose inters! (pitcrew chose slicks)
"facepalm" (Came in 2 laps later for intermediate tyres)

Not great for BOL Racing...ah well. At least I got fastest lap!

you messed it up. vetak kicked in yo!
Quote from Bose321 :you messed it up. vetak kicked in yo!

Your first 3 races: 3rd, 4th, 4th. Mine? 1st, 2nd, 5th

It was your stupid settings that made my driver stay on slicks

vtak kicked in bit too much while on slicks in light rain, y0!
What the hell... I didn't have a clean race yet! I know I'm not a lucky guy, but come on this is getting personal...
/facepalm
Attached images
Brands Sprint short Qual 1.jpg
The usual good performance in practice/qualify, the usual crap stuff at the race... I bet.

Join LFS Winter BTCC BATRacer Series
(315 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG