The online racing simulator
FXO Time Attack Monster
Time attack is a cool category of racing that is focused on wildly modified ex-road cars that have been built up to nail the fastest lap times. Its not a racing series in the sense that you are not racing against other cars in a race over a number of laps. The point is to nail the perfect hot lap and the winner is the one with the fastest hot lap overall in each class.

PopnLochNessMonster created a beast in the form of the "RB4 Time Attack Spec" which is an AWD car. This got me thinking about making a time attack car based on the FXO which is a FWD car. FWD racecars are always a challenge when the horsepower starts to go over around 350hp......so I decided to make one that's got 700+hp Rofl.

This is based on my first mod which is a FXO drag car but with crazy aero and with a bit less horsepower and the suspension reworked for circuit racing.

Specs:

Engine - Turbocharged 2.1L 4 Cylinder Inline
Power - 700+hp
Torque - 450+ft/lb
Weight - 823kg
Transmission - 5 speed sequential
PowerToWeight - 900+hp/ton

It is not possible to get it as fast as a RWD or AWD car but thats not the point, I want it to be the fastest FWD on LFS (based on realistic figures).
Attached images
FXO-TA1.jpg
FXO-TA2.jpg
FXO-TA3.jpg
FXO-TA4.jpg
FXO-TA5.jpg
Looking more and more aggressive Na-na
Attached images
FXO-TA6.jpg
FXO-TA7.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG