The online racing simulator
EMERGENCY CAR
(49 posts, started )
ok question

1. Why did you downgrade the engine? This boat of a car (very cool though) should have a big engine in it, it was at around 420 I think

2. I was chatting with RBunny (Martin18) about the update and with it slower it can't keep up with the FZ5. It was interesting to chase it.

Now I love the car, trust me I really do, I love chases with it the sound is great etc but I'm just wondering. Also did you also fixed what Martin18 stated?
1- the engine was too unreal, not similar values to the real car, so I asked a friend to make the engine from the Charger Pursuit (5.7 V8 Hemi).
I have a 6.4 V8 engine from the Scat Pack, would it be cool to put in this mod?
About what martin said, yes, I corrected the caster and tire values.
I think scatpack engine and bigger tires (scatpack size tires) would be better since it’s a police chase car and you want to be able to keep up with other vehicles. At least 275 width tires
tyre size changed, I kept this wheel because I lost the file of a scatpack wheel
nice photo Smile

I will post one too Smile

W.I.P
I’m finally super happy with this mod! Power to weight, suspension is perfect! Just had to make my own setup, but this is perfect don’t change anything about the engine or suspension please! I also updated my score to almost all 4 stars ⭐️ interior could be better…
I'm glad you finally liked the mod hh

I'll try to make a new interior in the lfs editor, it will take some time, but I guarantee it will be better than the current interior, and the new scatpack bodykit will also come with the interior update
Quote from martin18 :I’m finally super happy with this mod! Power to weight, suspension is perfect! Just had to make my own setup, but this is perfect don’t change anything about the engine or suspension please! I also updated my score to almost all 4 stars ⭐️ interior could be better…

Big grin
The scat setup is very nice. Mod is fantastic! Huge props Thumbs up
Attached images
LFS_j6lVDk8Tmv.png
LFS_lPcOaCcm7B.png
Noice update on the steering wheel, now the dash finally fits with all the other parts, but driver arms animation sucks after a certain amount of steering, also the bottom of the steering wheel straight is mildly infuriating.. also looks xuning.

And imo, the steering wheel itself its kinda of smol? or the driver hands are way too close, something doesnt fit there.
i fixed the problem with the steering wheel animation, it's not 100%, but it's better.

about the skinnable bodykit, I did some tests, and decided not to make it skinnable, just to have a separate color selection for it.
One tip, if rear wheels have spacers make them smaller or delete them, rear thickness went like too much.. Body kit doesnt handle that much of fat butt xD

https://prnt.sc/j9AyAGv93rWS (Negative camber already)
fixed i think
are you sure the scale is right? it seems to be a bit too small
wheelbase doesn't match with real info
I'll check it
I updated the mod with the new scale and the correction in the wheelbase.
Really the mod looked too small, compared to the Fend Torus mod, the charger looked like a toy car hhh
Nice Thumbs up
just a comparation with the old / new version of charger

OLD Left
New Right

Hey great mod, you think you can make this h-pattern?
I like the mod with the paddle shift, I tested it with the h-pattern gearbox and ended up not liking it
Quote from davionbandz :Hey great mod, you think you can make this h-pattern?

Nah H pattern does not go well with a modern Charger like this mod. Older Charger sure, but not this one. Please change it back to paddle shift
Ways to improve this mod:
- Fix the LOD2 gaps / add lower poly LOD2;
- Make the windows transparent and shiny;
- Set the Concealed driver to ON (Steering/Driver tab);

Thumbs up

EMERGENCY CAR
(49 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG