The online racing simulator
vmirror in chase view
(34 posts, started )
vmirror in chase view
Its been mentioned before in Improvement Suggestions, but ill mention it again...

I want virtual mirror in chase view.

For all of us who race in chase view it would REALLY be a big help
to have it.

I like chase view because i have a much better overview than in cockpit
view, and i can go really really close when racing side by side.
only minus is the lack of knowing whats going on behind me.
- I mostly use the sound to hear if the car behind me goes left or right.

...so a virtual mirror would REALLY be appreciated.

Also for a lot of new commers in LFS who probaply will start racing in
chase view it would help them a lot to get better in race.
-and when they later on start racing in cockpit view,
they are allready used to use mirrors.

---please dont start a cockpit/chase view flamewar in this thread.
...its so tiresome---
+1, even though I drive with cockpit view!
+100

Also using chase view.
#4 - ORION
I was wondering anyway why the gauges and stuff were removed from the cinematic cameras. In recent race streams, we saw people talking about max speeds at the end of the straight, but nobody could see if it was true what the guys were saying
You can disable the whole hud with shift-F, I think thats ok.
Quote from bo-kristiansen :Its been mentioned before in Improvement Suggestions, but ill mention it again...

I want virtual mirror in chase view.

Maybe its the 100th thread about a mirror in chase view. But I can´t remember that we get an answer once.

A MIRROR WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL.
#6 - Nobo
Totally agree!!! We need the virtual mirror! Chase view drivers unite!!!
Even the tyre cam has the mirror!!!!!

Aspects for chase view allready mentioned, nothing more to say

...and like someone said in another thread. If you dont take away something, you dont hurt anyone! So please give us the mirror!
Its not only that it helps the chase view drivers like me, its good for everyone!!
+1, even tho I use cockpit or custom views
+1 because you cant really draft someone that has no mirror or even has no ability to use the view back function. Well its possible but you know they cant really know everytime where the others are and finally the draft cuts off and the flow is gone. And the map is no more a help as well at close racing.
Or atleast allow looking back/sides in chase view??
+1 for virtual mirror in chase view
Quote from Scawen :... So called chase cam is hardly supported in LFS. Some people want me to improve it but I can't understand why anyone would ever drive in that view. It's only there to watch the forces.

He said it all
Quote from Scawen :
... So called chase cam is hardly supported in LFS. Some people want me to improve it but I can't understand why anyone would ever drive in that view. It's only there to watch the forces.

Some people - like me - don´t like to play the incar view. Why spending hours and hours painting a skin when you can´t see it while racing? And IMHO the chase "dynamic" is more fun to play. Can we please have a mirror?
Quote from Crazy Harry : Why spending hours and hours painting a skin when you can´t see it while racing?

Why to buy a nice looking car when you can't see it outside while driving? The skins are there for the same reason

I don't judge ppl who drive from chase (or front bumper), but I also don't understand why they wanna do this

So +1
Quote from frokki :Why to buy a nice looking car when you can't see it outside while driving? The skins are there for the same reason

I don't judge ppl who drive from chase (or front bumper), but I also don't understand why they wanna do this

The same with me. I use the wheels view.

+/- 0 for me, I don't care either way.
Quote from frokki :Why to buy a nice looking car when you can't see it outside while driving?

Good point. Hehe. But there are also no big store windows and mirrors on the City Tracks to watch your own car.

Without joke: I don´t get into incar view and I don´t like to drive in that deep position.
its a matter of feeling and who knows maybe they used the chase cam in every game so they got used to it and simple cant change it because of that (no matter how much time spend). Just a thought.
-1 only because if your racing chase view your not really racing anyways =P
Quote from Viper93 :-1 only because if your racing chase view your not really racing anyways =P

Most stupid post this month, congrats....

If you don´t like it, it´s wrong? Airhead.
well from my PoV its more a challenge then in cockpit view...
Imo the wheels only is way more unrealistic than the chase cam
And MANY people are using this "between the wheels" view
#21 - joen
Quote from Crazy Harry :Most stupid post this month, congrats....

If you don´t like it, it´s wrong? Airhead.

It's hard excepting other people's opinions isn't it?
Quote from joen :It's hard excepting other people's opinions isn't it?

No not for me. If I don´t like to do something in lfs I don´t waste time to tell the world that I don´t like.
"Because if your racing chase view your not really racing anyways" didn´t sound like a opinion to me.

Understand?
#23 - joen
Quote from Crazy Harry :No not for me. If I don´t like to do something in lfs I don´t waste time to tell the world that I don´t like.
"Because if your racing chase view your not really racing anyways" didn´t sound like a opinion to me.

Understand?

Well, it's his opinion that he thinks that. And just because you don't tell what you don't like doesn't mean someone else can't. So it seems you do have a problem with it.
But for me the main problem with your reply is that you have to make personal insults just because he said something that you don't want to hear.

And please don't use that condescending "understand ?" tone. I understand you perfectly. I just don't agree with you. Period.

Edit: sure your posts were full of great info. Maybe you should follow your own advice. And then to use that condescending tone again, LOL you're so predictable and childish it's pathetic really.
What about writing NOTHING instead of nonsense that don´t belong to the thread? Understand? Thank you.
everytime it goes "unrealistic" or "realistic". guys, see it every way you want but it`s a game and a game will ever be unrealistic! it can be as realistic as it could for a pc game! so why don`t give chase cam drivers a vmirror? it`s better for the whole race when everybody sees as much as possible to be fun in race and to be safe for others!

@Viper93: what if we say "your not really racing anyways "? i hate this oval/road/racetrack confersation. race is race and need skill! some more some less!

greetings ecret

vmirror in chase view
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG