The online racing simulator
Thread of the direction of Motorcycles Steering Enchancements needed.
Hello this message is pretty much for Scawen and other devs to embark on the though of progressing the Motorcycle steering attributes.

Myself and many others really enjoy having motorcylces in the game, we all use them quite well but there is a certain lack of movement needed for to properly push these to limit. We have new motorcycles coming in every month. I don't want anyone to come in here complaining about the mods or the idea of motorcycles.

I've and a few others have experimented with moving the driverweight on one side to see if this helps with stability and infact it does in such a way that if we could get a script to move the drivers weight when the steering angle we could infact have one of the best motorcycle sims out already. Now I know what you're thinking, Lfs is a car what am I on about, but it's not exactly just a car game anymore. The bikes are proving to work and is very comparable to games like MX bikes and GP bikes both in which I have over a thousand hours.

So my question to Scawen, is it possible for this script to exist and then coexist with cars?
I support it!
I am well aware how motorcyles actually work as I ride myself. Though you are correct motorcycle sims will never be 1:1 due to limited driver involvement through a game, even gpbikes suffer from this same idea.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG