The online racing simulator
Looking for someone to take over the Open Endurance Cup (again) ...
Hello everyone,

I've been queit and quite unreliable in the past, but recently even more so. As many things changed in my private life, I cannot foresee any time soon where I find enough time regularly to organise an endurance series. Still I'd love to see OEC in particular to continue one way or the other. If you are interested to continue the series, please contact me Smile

I hope to be more active once again in a few months, maybe even with (way smaller) league projects or just some league commitment.

Best regards
Good evening, I can try to contact my team and see what they say Smile
It would be very interesting to see OEC return again and our team is very happy to be able to help and do something for the league that they have so much admiration.

I'll try to talk to our group then I'll try to talk to you
Quote from TFalke55 :Hello everyone,

I've been queit and quite unreliable in the past, but recently even more so. As many things changed in my private life, I cannot foresee any time soon where I find enough time regularly to organise an endurance series. Still I'd love to see OEC in particular to continue one way or the other. If you are interested to continue the series, please contact me Smile

I hope to be more active once again in a few months, maybe even with (way smaller) league projects or just some league commitment.

Best regards

Hello!
You count whit me!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG