The online racing simulator
Quote from Shotglass :GAH this is a thread for posting issues with a _physics_ _compatible_ patch ... your request is obviosuly incompatible and thus doesnt belong here ... not to mention the fact that this is _not_ the place for requests

Well sorry.

LFS is filled with blowhards like you who just yell at people for posting stuff.

Lucky for you, I quit LFS.
If you quit LFS, why are you still posting here?
Also, http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=9866

Quote :MODERATION : Duplicate bug reports and repeated or irrelevant requests will be deleted.

We will keep the threads to the point by deleting any repeated or irrelevant information that we find. We will usually do this without any explanation. So if you have made a post and it mysteriously vanishes, that probably means that the information you reported was already written earlier in the thread, or maybe we decided that it did not contribute to the testing process. We will also delete feature requests that aren't compatible (physics or multiplayer) if we are testing a patch which is compatible with the current official version.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :First, do you mind shortly explaining what "PlateHandle" is, just so it might help understand please, I'm kinda interested in this.

Could it be that the computer has to handle a plate without dropping it?
Quote from Zipppy :Could it be that the computer has to handle a plate without dropping it?

No, it adds a handle to the plates so that they won't be dropped at all!
Quote :FIX : Removed debug error message GetPlateHandle failed

Didn't you mean "ReleasePlateHandle failed"?
Yes - thanks - edited.
GromNet & Serbian Racing Team server: FZR + AS3

With GTR filter:

Only FZR filter:

Hmm, this combo have been visible with GTR filter, before X test patches...
Well on the scrennshot where it doesnt show up, you have chosen that the other GTRs must be available, but they arent on ur server - so all correct
Quote from AndreABG :Well on the scrennshot where it doesnt show up, you have chosen that the other GTRs must be available, but they arent on ur server - so all correct

Quote from nesrulz :Hmm, this combo have been visible with GTR filter, before X test patches...

RGDS
Quote from nijiko :My only concern is, when released Y?

Right after you buy a license
First reply! Woot.

EDIT: Poopie!
great!

gonna try it as soon as possible
This thread just begs for a testicle joke to appear.
Dunno about testicle jokes but you've made it easier to make cock jokes

Of the poultry variety, you do understand that right kiddies.
Nice... could you add translation of training lessons into czech to changelog? Or is it a small change?

edit: thx
Ok, added that to the log of interface changes Y to Y8.
I dont want to be rude but Scawen, seriously learn some coding.. browsing through the Disassembler the whole thing was a mess, only the fact that everything is inside the exe is not correct.

1. Create a game architecture.
2. Don't stick everything togheter, use seperate DLL's.
3. Do not make so many updates, if you do than 1 big one.

I dont know from where you know the basics of 3D programming but i believe not from an company or any programming classes, because there you learn this whole thing different.
Quote from ciph :

Sometimes its fun with many updates, but i agree this one, these small updates could be to a big one
Quote from ciph :I dont want to be rude but Scawen, seriously learn some coding.. browsing through the Disassembler the whole thing was a mess, only the fact that everything is inside the exe is not correct.

1. Create a game architecture.
2. Don't stick everything togheter, use seperate DLL's.

I dont know from where you know the basics of 3D programming but i believe not from an company or any programming classes, because there you learn this whole thing different.

No offence but look at lfs. Its amazing. Wheres the problem? i say hats off to Scawen tbh.
Quote from aroX123 :Sometimes its fun with many updates, but i agree this one, these small updates could be to a big one

There is only one big update. These are test patches for you to download if you are interested in helping with testing. If you just want one big patch then stop downloading the test patches and stay away from this part of the forum.

Maxim
This thread is closed

Cleanup : Posts moved here after processing
(1871 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG