The online racing simulator
Spinoff : track menu screen
(105 posts, started )
Quote :And I know none of them by their "FE1" name. I only know the proper name, ie: "South City Long".

I'm betting someone's bought this up a few times, but just in case I'm wrong(), in the car select menu, it might be nice to actually have the 3 letter name of that car displayed along with the long name- so 'Formula XR', 'FOX'... When I started figuring out the new cars, I was getting confused, thinking that the FXO GTR was the FOX. This would just help to clarify things for beginners imo.
Quote from Electrik Kar :I'm betting someone's bought this up a few times, but just in case I'm wrong(), in the car select menu, it might be nice to actually have the 3 letter name of that car displayed along with the long name- so 'Formula XR', 'FOX'... When I started figuring out the new cars, I was getting confused, thinking that the FXO GTR was the FOX. This would just help to clarify things for beginners imo.

Or more than year old players
Quote from Electrik Kar :I'm betting someone's bought this up a few times, but just in case I'm wrong(), in the car select menu, it might be nice to actually have the 3 letter name of that car displayed along with the long name- so 'Formula XR', 'FOX'... When I started figuring out the new cars, I was getting confused, thinking that the FXO GTR was the FOX. This would just help to clarify things for beginners imo.

Would help me out

Though im slowly getting used to them
The new track selection menu is very nice!
Would it not be possible to thread the map loading in the background, meaning you could carry on browsing the lfs screen.

Spinoff : track menu screen
(105 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG