The online racing simulator
XF Sedan? XF Coupe? or, could you suggest the name of this car should be?
Hello again !!

after successful debut with MRG V8 GTR and some of my cool mods that being approved, now I attempt to made something different

the original ideas was when I try to made rally mod after my last attempt on mod called "XF TURBO 5 RALLYE", I recently searching for a sedan siblings to any hatch, and the ideas come from this two cars

both car in my country called each by Baleno and SX4, and they had same chassis, but different in rear end, which one are sedan, and one are hatchback

soooooo after some thoughts on original XFG, I just thinking how about making XFG best siblings for LFS?

actually I'm more active on discord group than here, so yeah, I think I'll start posting it here to, so I could get broader input for how and what the car are going to be
Attached images
lfs_00000134.png
lfs_00000135.png
initially I wanted to get the spec as close as original XFG, but I think people would never like it because it belongs to ordinary tweaked XFG instead

so I change the spec a bit into 1,6L Turbo together with the sounds (credits for Martin18 which are quite talented in this field), to match against TBO classes, as usual, same principal as how I build LSV 12 and MRG V8, with different spec but matched the overall performance against its class
Revised rear end to be shorter, thanks Jake_Blasted, kanker_aap, martin18, and all people on discord that give me suggestions about this project 👌
Attached images
lfs_00000142.png
lfs_00000143.png
Look at my XF turbo mod, and look at my IRS setup, it does WONDERS for the XF platform.

Also looking foward to the Estate version Big grin
Quote from [OD :Jardim;2000501"]Look at my XF turbo mod, and look at my IRS setup, it does WONDERS for the XF platform.

Also looking foward to the Estate version Big grin

Estate version soon, also this one are based on general TBO performance, not just FX0, so probably this car could be slower than FX0 and yours

Oh for the minor update would be rear bumper, trying to look less agressive so there's a cutout on the bottom stripe, just like how 2000-ish car looks with muffler tip lowered down too
Attached images
lfs_00000148.png
so finally I decided to made the rear end to be like this, time to clean overall mesh, and seeking for good name for this one Big grin
Attached images
lfs_00000154.png
boxy lights suit it much better Smile

the black void is a bit jarring, maybe consider just making the bumper uniform without the cutout in the bottom or filling it up somehow.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG