The online racing simulator
Smallest car in the world..
Behold! The Peel P50 in all its glory
a death trap that got famous now its a valuable box irl due to top gear episode on it back in the day
Great example of how shitty musicians get famous
Anyways still wip.. I'd say somewhat finished the shell.. Not that details anyways so Big grin
(you can't even find blueprints for this.. Neither free models, so i hardly been able to make my own ones )
Attached images
lfs_00000017.jpg
lfs_00000012.jpg
lfs_00000011.jpg
lfs_00000013.jpg
lfs_00000010.jpg
lfs_00000016.jpg
lfs_00000015.jpg
lfs_00000014.jpg
PeelFrnt_ALP.png
PeelSide_ALP.png
Nice, looking forward to having another competitor for my Hadraplan Big grin
Quote from Flame CZE :Nice, looking forward to having another competitor for my Hadraplan Big grin

ah Yes, with these two there will be the most action packed races
Almost done modeling
Made the engine with the exhaust system
Simple round ish design.. Lacks lots pf components compared to real one but..
Attached images
lfs_00000012.jpg
lfs_00000011.jpg
lfs_00000014.jpg
Nice. The one in Topgear did no have a reverse gear. However I read on wikipedia that they also made versions with reverse gear. I think in LFS reverse would be useful Smile
Quote from Gutholz :Nice. The one in Topgear did no have a reverse gear. However I read on wikipedia that they also made versions with reverse gear. I think in LFS reverse would be useful Smile

Yep, im actually confused either including reverse or not as the iconic peel p5 was knows through the Top Gear show wich had no reverse 😁
Almost done, still some stuff to do before finishing up
Attached images
lfs_00000144.jpg
lfs_00000146.jpg
lfs_00000140.jpg
my pp has hole what do (attachment #1)

btw when using custom skins that aren't white the inside part of the car and the engine stay white
Attached images
lfs_00000086.jpg
lfs_00000087.jpg
lfs_00000088.jpg
lfs_00000089.jpg
Quote from Ibtasim6781 :my pp has hole what do (attachment #1)

btw when using custom skins that aren't white the inside part of the car and the engine stay white

Does it hurt? I'll fix soon
The interior is Colorable seperately by a slider... init?
Quote from bayanofmansorofisky :Does it hurt? I'll fix soon
The interior is Colorable seperately by a slider... init?

It's attached to the "main" body (color slider #1). Windshield wiper is also coloured by that slider.
Was thinking if maybe you could make a separate slider for them and also add an square in the skin template so it applies the custom skin color on it.

Update: I was looking at the attachments and I noticed the steering wheel column is showing the skin
Attached images
lfs_00000095.jpg
Quote from Ibtasim6781 :It's attached to the "main" body (color slider #1). Windshield wiper is also coloured by that slider.
Was thinking if maybe you could make a separate slider for them and also add an square in the skin template so it applies the custom skin color on it.

Update: I was looking at the attachments and I noticed the steering wheel column is showing the skin

Ok
Awesome little ‘car’ Cool Keeping momentum and very careful steering is key with this beast.. Nod
Attached images
BCCC6BE8-0548-40F1-B6AC-C46F359525A5.jpeg
Quote from Sponge :Awesome little ‘car’ Cool Keeping momentum and very careful steering is key with this beast.. Nod

hehe thanks man, Lovely Smookin Skin.. 5 more minutes and the thing is an oven!
Did you know that Westhill Circuit had bought three P50 as promotion for the 2007 Grand Prix?
They are still in use today!

One is used as a service/track safety vehicle and the other two are used for advertisement and special events. Nod
Imagine crashing your car and while you hang in the belts upside-down, this guy pulls up next to you:

The zip-file contains two "race" versions and a "service" version and the svg-vector file.
Anyone is free to make their own variants.
bayanofmansorofisky: if you want, you may also include them with the mod.
The bumpers are not skinnable, instead their colors have to be set with the color-sliders to match the skins.

(The "wrench & broom" logo is sourced from https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Logo_Klarschiff_HRO.svg under Creative Commons CC0 and the crossed flags were also some CC0 file)
Attached images
lfs_00000020.jpg
lfs_00000021.jpg
p2.jpg
p1.jpg
Attached files
D00AEE_PP50_skins_west.zip - 1.8 MB - 181 views
Quote from Gutholz :Did you know that Westhill Circuit had bought three P50 as promotion for the 2007 Grand Prix?
They are still in use today!

One is used as a service/track safety vehicle and the other two are used for advertisement and special events. Nod
Imagine crashing your car and while you hang in the belts upside-down, this guy pulls up next to you:

The zip-file contains two "race" versions and a "service" version and the svg-vector file.
Anyone is free to make their own variants.
bayanofmansorofisky: if you want, you may also include them with the mod.
The bumpers are not skinnable, instead their colors have to be set with the color-sliders to match the skins.

(The "wrench & broom" logo is sourced from https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Logo_Klarschiff_HRO.svg under Creative Commons CC0 and the crossed flags were also some CC0 file)

Nice shots & interesting Peice of history!
I'll seek into adding these skins they look amazing, nice work Smile
LolNa-na great modThumbs up
Quote :-now it have rear brakes only

I think all 3 wheels have brakes.
At least this version has 3 braked wheels:
https://rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/am16/amelia-island/lots/r131-1964-peel-p50/175323
"cable-operated three-wheel drum brakes"
You can also see what seems to be the brake cable in the photo.

There are also this newer replica versions with disc brakes: https://p50cars.com/
but parking brake is only at the rear wheel.
I did not find a version with only a rear brake but maybe it existed?
Quote from Gutholz :I think all 3 wheels have brakes.
At least this version has 3 braked wheels:
https://rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/am16/amelia-island/lots/r131-1964-peel-p50/175323
"cable-operated three-wheel drum brakes"
You can also see what seems to be the brake cable in the photo.

There are also this newer replica versions with disc brakes: https://p50cars.com/
but parking brake is only at the rear wheel.
I did not find a version with only a rear brake but maybe it existed?

Yep i seem to have obtained false information about brakes layout.. I'll revert back to 3 wheels
I don't even know why this little oldtimer costs50.000$Shrug
The fact that I was just playing with this thing a few days ago because of the mod's release in Beam is crazy. Now I see that it's updated. I love this mod man Smile

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG