The online racing simulator
LFS (Mods) Trailer 2022
(27 posts, started )
LFS (Mods) Trailer 2022
sick!!!!
#4 - Ped7g
Sehr gut. Smile
That's the greatest LFS trailer I've seen so far, well done.
I like the idea and the trailer, the choice of music - not so much. Big grin
Great video, well done
Quote from Evolution_R :I like the idea and the trailer, the choice of music - not so much. Big grin

Yeah, i'm Not 100% satisfied with it either, but it was quite good For Being non-copyright Smile
Nice,90% of the vid is cruise,thought its a racing sim
Also what is this washing machine song under the video?
Quote from Yisc[NL :;1996960"]Great video, well done

Thank you, really appreciated!
Quote from Viperakecske :Nice,90% of the vid is cruise,thought its a racing sim
Also what is this washing machine song under the video?

Well thanks For the Feedback. Cruising is a Huge Thing in a big Part of the lfs Community, so i figured that's appropriate. Still you might bei right that there is Not as much racing in there as there should be.

Maybe i'll do a Propper lfs racing Trailer one day.
Very nicely done !!!
Looks like PP shader should be turned on by default in LFS. Colors just look too washed.
Why on earth you never selected racing action from replays? Never came in mind in first place?

Also, not generally everything was covered ( not saying literally everything alright! )

But other than that, well done!

EDIT: Yea yea, it's MODS Trailer, I get it, but there was already racing action happening with mods. RTFR for example Tongue
#18 - V_Ro
Great job Rob! I love these videos!
And I think this music is perfect for this trailer...

Thank you LFS.
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Why on earth you never selected racing action from replays? Never came in mind in first place?

Also, not generally everything was covered ( not saying literally everything alright! )

But other than that, well done!

EDIT: Yea yea, it's MODS Trailer, I get it, but there was already racing action happening with mods. RTFR for example Tongue

I see your point, but there is a very simple reason.
It doesn't look good. Multiplayer Replays tend to be very laggy - more than the actual race. At least for me. And jumping cars are just not so nice for a trailer Wink.

But yeah, I know that there could have been more racing.
Quote from V_Ro :Great job Rob! I love these videos!
And I think this music is perfect for this trailer...

Thank you LFS.

Thank you so much!
Thanks for the video. I posted it on the LFS Twitter account. Smile
Quote from Scawen :Thanks for the video. I posted it on the LFS Twitter account. Smile

Wow, thank you so much!
Nice!
nice!!!!!
Thanks for the awesome feedback!

LFS (Mods) Trailer 2022
(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG