The online racing simulator
Alexis GR-2 - A sports car for everyone
Have you long dreamed of a small and powerful rear-wheel drive sports car?

I want to introduce you to our new car - Alexis GR-2.
We took into account all your wishes, and created a unique car that can compete with huge and powerful monsters.

Mod is currently WIP
Attached images
alexismain.png
alexis2.png
#2 - Rubie
So beautiful, there are no words to describe but have any interior photos ?
As an MR2 owner I hope this will be a good one and won't vanish because the model is imported from somewhere else.
Having said that,I have to critisize engine power - the chassis is 1st revision,which was coupled with 225HP turbo engine (156HP N/A version while in US the turbo version had only 200HP). The 245HP engine was in revision 2,which features different rear wing and so called kouki rear lights. All these are of course subject of matter if you're making a proper replica - as a creator of own version everyone can make things different.
Quote from Eclipsed :As an MR2 owner I hope this will be a good one and won't vanish because the model is imported from somewhere else.
Having said that,I have to critisize engine power - the chassis is 1st revision,which was coupled with 225HP turbo engine (156HP N/A version while in US the turbo version had only 200HP). The 245HP engine was in revision 2,which features different rear wing and so called kouki rear lights. All these are of course subject of matter if you're making a proper replica - as a creator of own version everyone can make things different.

Hey! Engine is gen2 right now, but may change in future. In this particular case, i think swap to gen1 would be necessary, as soon as i had pretty hard time trying to recreate gen2 graphs, but didnt manage to make a precise copy. The whole physics related part of this mod is ready now, except the engine, which just have a bhp/rpm curve messed up.

As a person being admitted to all physics works of this project, i hope u may paste few words here about the handling, if it seems legit for u or not(even with WIP engine).
Looking great! Is that a scratch made model?
Well,to be honest I'll be a bad judge for handling - first I never drove MR2 on track,second thing is that my current car is quite far away from standard as it has aftermarket suspension and wheels.
Update
Update v1.0 is live!

Attached images
Без имени-1.png
I can't wait O_O!Just beautiful!Great job!
Quote from Rubie :So beautiful, there are no words to describe but have any interior photos ?

Attached images
lfs_00000039.jpg
Hello, do you have any plans to change driver position and tinted window ? Window looks very dark Frown
Quote from Rubie :Hello, do you have any plans to change driver position and tinted window ? Window looks very dark Frown

The driver is seated exactly "according to the book" - namely, according to the manual for Toyota MR-2.

As for the glasses, I don't think they are dark. Perhaps you were misled by a small strip on the windshield

Attached images
изображение_2022-04-07_213537.png
lfs_00000048.jpg
They actually are darker all around.

Attached images
lfs_00001324.jpg
Quote from Flame CZE :They actually are darker all around.

Thanks for the bug report, I'll fix it soon. (together with the new animation)
And don't forget to remove the cigarettes package - don't mark all MR2 drivers as tabacco industry slaves. Hurts me to see stuff like that as an MR2 owner...
Quote from Eclipsed :And don't forget to remove the cigarettes package - don't mark all MR2 drivers as tabacco industry slaves. Hurts me to see stuff like that as an MR2 owner...

It could be made as a configuration Big grin
Setup is added for high speed layout called Kink II XRT.

Btw, Excellent car to drive, but doesn't like steering with full throttle.

Not a complain, just FYI. ( Of course, it depends a lot on setuping, but according on forces and few tests on "test bench", seems to be something like this. But on generally speaking, excellent to handle...and easy. )
Super fun car and I love Mister Twos! Only QOL things that would be nice to have is that the tint is a bit too dark currently and it would be nice to have colorable wheels. Otherwise.. Great mod!
this car is extremly awesome, just if you would remove completly the tint.
is it possible to switch the driver position? This is a good job btw!
#21 - R-to
This mod is incredible! But uh... only the 3rd brake light is working. I was doing a chase in [TC] CityDriving One and the cops mis-judged my braking most of the time due to only having one brake light. Is it possible fix this or...?

If the game looks too "colorful", it's because I use ReShade for LFS.
Attached images
alexis gr2.gif
Wow the quality is astonishing
Love the mod, this was one of my favorite cars in the 90's. Could you add a left hand drive option? Kind of weird for me to sit on the wrong side of the car ;-)
Quote from Grrrrrene :Could you add a left hand drive option? Kind of weird for me to sit on the wrong side of the car ;-)

Fun fact - the turbo version had never left hand option,as there was no turbo in Europe in this car. US however got a downgraded turbo version with less power (thanks,California!),but who wants to count that? Big grin

(written by a LHD MR2 turbo owner - EU model with JP engine swap)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG