The online racing simulator
UnknownMaster21's AMAZING Hotlap around his own 25.6KM Maximum Yard V2 layout
UnknownMaster21's AMAZING Hotlap around his own 25.6KM Maximum Yard V2 layout

Enjoy!

Well, I appreciate your effort, but that is pretty far from amazing hotlap Big grin.

.,,but glad you found it amazing, somehow.
Modest as ever ^^
But I still made few mistakes there. Therefore it can't be really call as an epic/insane.

I should had practice a bit and make proper lap and then save a replay. But then again, I was never expecting someone, well, you, rockclan in this case, is going to make an youtube video from replay with in-car view, where you can definitely see sloppy and harsh steering wheel action and other phenomenal issues, which would influence the real hardcore sim racers calling this as a cheap butt licking or something sort of satanic shit.

But then again, I don't personally really care, but I was thinking this from your perspective. I don't know your fanbase/followers/people you know, but if there are any mentioned hc dudes/gals, they roast you up.

But in other hand... you should not care either. It is just LFS with random idea of longest layout track in fictional area which just happens to contain some roads to race with.

But yeah, as I mentioned, this is far from amazing/epic/insane hotlap, but I never thought it was that poor. The original idea of the replay was just demonstration of how fast that car can go and ultimately did beat BMW Sauber F1.06 car due more steering angle and so on...

...and on top of that, that car has no longer epic 900bhp with fantastic top speed of over 550km/h, because just random dudes started to complain it is not realistic.

I say that vehicle was never realistic. Seems to be trend of this so-called pro-level activity thought inside different minds of people, yet only dozen of them actually gains money of it.

Bah... Tell to LFS Devs that I want more ramp objects so I can play with my own fantasy world. ( EDIT: Or I just make them with mods... have to learn more of it first tho )

In any case, thanks, I appreciate it, but... ugh... lol... beer ---> Virtual Alocholic

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG