The online racing simulator
External sites for buy license
Hello. Are official discounts given every now and then or there are external sites where I can buy the S3 license at a reduced cost? Thanks for the info you will give me.
what
No, the developers don't hand out discounts for the game. Though, there are giveaways ran by community members. I did my own a while back, but it does cost and does not benefit my wallet a whole lot. So I've paused that for now.
#5 - Sobis
As far as I know there are no external places to buy the license. Only in lfs.net
Quote from Subarino89 :... and then or there are external sites where I can buy the S3 license at a reduced cost?

omg, sure your monthly bill for your phone is more expensive than S3 for xx years !!!

seriously, this is a little independant workshop, you like the Sim > buy it directly to devs and help the sim
Quote from Tomfuel :omg, sure your monthly bill for your phone is more expensive than S3 for xx years !!!

seriously, this is a little independant workshop, you like the Sim > buy it directly to devs and help the sim

100% agree.... give the pennies to ScaViEr and sod the likes of GoG etc!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG