The online racing simulator
DDGTR Team tryouts
(13 posts, started )
DDGTR Team tryouts
DDGTR are currently looking for new members to sign up we are open to all Australians and NZ's or people from this area we are only open for July.

view the details Here

currently we are looking for 2 people but there is a few things we require which the team leaders will be looking for.

all are welcome to join and tryout please just post on the forum you details and we will contact you.

click the link in my Sig for all the details.
any questions please ask M1tch or Racemania in the DDGTR forum

thanks racemania

EDIT:if your thinking whats DDGTR stand for its Drift Drag Grip Team Racing only because we do all styles of racing we even do rallys when theres enough people to join in.
also looking for people to join as hosters this will get you into the team nice and quick.
thanks
Attached images
title.jpg
hello,
its just a question,
but did u steal my teams name..
mine: DDR
urs DDDGTR
ur team came later then mine??
my conclusion: u stole my team name

is this true or am i just thinking that?
..your kidding right, the whole team name is an acronym..
steal your name wtf man you got some problems or you just cant read DDGTR is my team name yours is DDR umm you missing the GT in yours not my falt you missed that and i looked on LFSW before deciding on that name so if there was a team called DDGTR or somthing like that i would have choose diff name.

so in reply no i didnt steal your name.

DDGTR started back in march this year so we have been working on the team for a few months finaly when we gthe team going it was the start of june

thanks racemania

ps thanks XCNuse for your good reply
lol, everyone sounds so tense, its just a team name. It might not be the best name, but it makes sense to how the team works.

anyone that is insterested in looking for an active team and get you live for speed driving skills up, please do visit the ddgtr forums and post in the appropriate areas.

the team is currently 7 members, 6 of which are highly active.

look forward to meeting any new people interested, you don't have to be awesome, just enthusiastic and pro-active as a team member.

cheers,

-m1tCh
i'm really sorry...i didnt knew..
pls foregive me
*lucky me got flamesuit on *
i allways say: i'm stupid.
lol it was just a missunderstanding , thanx for understanding.
#8 - Munza
some ppl make me wonder about this community. I didnt think online communities could get as bad as say CS, but with posts like the ones from Nuse and kiss me, i have second thoughts.. Seriously guys instead of been tards, show some support for a new and upcoming team. Grow up
Racemania,
i wish u good luck with your team and i hope it will be a succes
yes thank you kissme for your support

now just to getting a few good racers on the team not that we dont have any

list of the good racers are on the DDGTR websites

ill be posting there best times too soon on the website.

to all who are looking at joining we do all training so if your a bit slower than some of us you are welcome to join we are doing training events once a week all are welcome to these events but most of the time they fill up quick. as me and m1tch are 2 of tyhe best style drifters on the team we can show others how we do it, we also like running the GTR cars, we like to have a run in all the cars on s2 we dont take demo drivers as all of us are s2 lisenced, but we are open to have ppl from demo joining as long as they get a s2 lisence within the 1 month trial. the reason behind the 1 month trial is to make sure we make the right decisions before we let ppl join the full team there are a few requirements for new members.

1 must be active on the servers and on the DDGTR forums
2 must compete in an event decided by m1tCh or racemania could be any event and any track or could be a timed event.
3 must be nice on track and on the forums DDGTR has a rep to keep up so we wont take ppl who like to abuse others all the time.
4 no wreckers if any members are wrecking and the team leaders are notififed with a replay then those involved will be kicked and notified on the wrecker barricade.

there are more rules on the DDGTR forum but these are the most important ones.
we are a serious team and always have somthing happining so look for us on s2 to see what we get up to.

cyas on track racemania
Quote from whitey6272 :PARANOIA

his DDR felt quite inconvenient with GT

am I right, kiss me?
yeps

wouldnt fit at all
Quote from kiss me :hello,
its just a question,
but did u steal my teams name..
mine: DDR
urs DDDGTR
ur team came later then mine??
my conclusion: u stole my team name

is this true or am i just thinking that?

PARANOIA

DDGTR Team tryouts
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG