The online racing simulator
PROTOTYPE 2
(39 posts, started )
This is what I mean
Attached images
LFS_zlTLtUPMFr.png
As I mentioned before, this update contains new physics but with old model.
In some days it´ll be updated with a lot of bodywork done, and this will contain new skin mapping.
Well as you are continuing on updating this car. My friend noticed that the rear tires are clipping with the rear fenders. Can you fix that please?
Attached images
LFS_iiPzv3IP5O.png
Quote from kenblock30 :
Model:
-Now we´re using the same model than before but it will be updated on interior and exterior.

^
There's the answer. As I'd said before, model Will be updated for this new tires and other details but for now it's uploaded for testing new physics without any changes on model...
Attached images
IMG-20230623-WA0086.jpg
Maybe it is better if you create a new mod for the new model changes?
This mod has "Approved" and "Staff Pick" status, so it would be nice if it was always in good condition.
At the moment I don't plan to make a new mod with the same body base and small changes in the physics.
For this reason, I am going to switch it to private mode for some time to be able to continue working with our testers and avoid problems with other users.
Quote from Gutholz :Maybe it is better if you create a new mod for the new model changes?
This mod has "Approved" and "Staff Pick" status, so it would be nice if it was always in good condition.

Bit unfair to expect someone to upload a whole new mod every time they change their mod, and it would create loads of spam. Maybe we need a mod testing system so people upload test patch versions of mods that have already been released.
After running tests with it on couple of track, it's kinda strange that car doesn't have a r4 option, as rear tyres can reach 130 degrees for sure and be around that for 10 laps, that's sign that car wants r4 on rear. Car balance overall for better rotation and stability feels like wants lower pressure tyres than high pressure r3 to feel more alive.
Hi kenblack30

Thankfully you had attached a skin template kit. But when i tried to create a skin with that template, everything was misplaced. I was told that the template may be out of date. Exporting the skin template via the garage do not work for me, because i do not use Windows). May i ask for an updated attached skin template, please?

Thank you!
Quote from metoneca :Hi kenblack30

Thankfully you had attached a skin template kit. But when i tried to create a skin with that template, everything was misplaced. I was told that the template may be out of date. Exporting the skin template via the garage do not work for me, because i do not use Windows). May i ask for an updated attached skin template, please?

Thank you!

Hello, yea was my bad.. forgot to update.
Try it now!
Thanks a lot for updating the Skin-Template Smile
AI's problems
Hello

I spotted a problem with the AI's braking behaviour at the pit entrance on Westhill.

It happens very frequently that the AIs crash under braking to enter the pits, and this, with any setup.
I took screens with a 2-lap race with a pit stop, where only 1 car crashed, but in an endu run, with warm tyres, they crashed almost every time.

incidentally, the AI is unable to take the entrance correctly and hits the wall! (It's also been known to get stuck against a safety rail on the circuit, when it should be reversing!)

any way of remedying these problems?

Otherwise, the feeling of driving this car is really good.
thanks for your job Thumbs up
Attached images
lfs_00000504.jpg
lfs_00000505.jpg
lfs_00000507.jpg
Quote from Papator :Hello

I spotted a problem with the AI's braking behaviour at the pit entrance on Westhill.

Does this happen with the test patch, too?
https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/106005-Test-Patch-D52
It has some changes to AI. A few changes regarding AI and pitlanes, too.
If it also happens with that patch then you could post in that thread. Probably best to attach some replays and as much info as possible.
Petals well done ! it works Thumbs up

PROTOTYPE 2
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG