The online racing simulator
Dolistad!
(19 posts, started )
Dolistad!
All I'm saying is watch for this driver. Inspect the finese with which he/she negotiates the field. It is truly artful and amazing.

Then, if you want a real treat. Ask Dolistad for his/her philosophy on winning races.

Blew my mind.
uuuuh
#3 - Jakg
care to share?
I don't know about you guys but I'm enlightened.

Enlightened.
? you guys are talking about...what?
Quote from micha1980de :? you guys are talking about...what?

I'll rephrase: uuuh??

#7 - Bosse
I think he's saying that Dolistad (a S2 racer that is) isnt racing fair and nice. He does all (now I mean ALL) to climb a place, crashing others and so.

Sorry for my bad english, hope you understand more now.
Oh yeah... you were there.

I get a huge kick out of his racing philosophy too. He backs up every move with well considered intention.
#9 - ebola
I was there 2 saw him win a race by taking out half the field!!!!
Did you send a replay/s to the wrecking barricade?
err, i don't know the racing rules that well.
but i was always in th impression that out in the field everyone dies for him/her-self.
a little scratch here and there is ok it think, but everything beyond that should be punished.
Anyway he wont make it that way.
I mean calculate how many races he would have to win, i think could never make it, while the other fast guys keep on racing too.
Even if they would "wait" for him, it would probably take several years to catch up.
Right?

regards.
#12 - Goop
Quote from zeugnimod :Did you send a replay/s to the wrecking barricade?

Exactly? This just seems to be a 'name-and-shame' thread. Save replays, don't post threads, imo.
#13 - SamH
Quote from Goop :Exactly? This just seems to be a 'name-and-shame' thread. Save replays, don't post threads, imo.

I really must agree. If you believe other drivers need protecting from a particular racer, then the best place to make that happen is at the barricade, www.teamccuk.com/wreck. Post your report, and supporting MPR/s. You can zip multiple MPRs and post the zip if you wish.. I don't think there are many servers who will action it, if there is no MPR to support the report. If the server you like to race on isn't barricaded, talk to the admins of that server about joining up.

Naming and shaming only helps wreckers on the road to infamy, and some of them like that idea! The better path is the barricade report, so we can all benefit from your experience, without giving the wrecking attention-seekers the thing they crave the most.
OK...

There are two others getting my ire up at this moment. I have not yet sent replays because it's not really my style. Plus, racing these clowns has allowed me to learn new techniques on the track.

But this driver is truly talented. Never knocks himself out, but always knocks out the opponent. Is quick enough to work through advanced fields. Has a well thought out and practiced technique.

This one should be infamous. This one should have a web site.
But sending replays, so that server admins can see it and take action, is a better "style" than making a thread in the forum with a post, that nobody, who wasnt on the server at that time, understands.
I have long hair and wear shorts 365 days a year. You do your do, I'll do mine.

Seriously, look this driver up and run with him.
Hmm, no, thx, Im not that "fascinated" by a driver, who takes everybody else out to win a race, like you. I rather see people like this banned from most possible servers.
na, not banned, punished will do fine, for every "on purpose" Bang-race (prooven by evidence) won, 10 wins substracted from his statistics...

job done...
I hope, you arent serious.

Dolistad!
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG