(52 posts, started )
Buggy 1600
Hello everyone.
I'm building a Buggy 1600 motocross car
Did
Model - needs revision
XFG engine
The suspension needs some work.

I still have a bunch of questions and answers) on discipline, type of suspension, characteristics, maximum speed, weight of the car.
If anyone has data on the technical requirements of the class, please provide information. If there's)
Attached images
Скриншот 19-12-2021 112335.jpg
Скриншот 17-12-2021 231020.jpg
Скриншот 18-12-2021 003123.jpg
Скриншот 18-12-2021 003241.jpg
oh great !
i hope you 'll propose 2 configs : with resin body and without with just the roll cage and frame !Smile
Great project! looking foward to this one! love it.
I tried to submit a mod post for review.
Innovation.
License plates have been created for the participants. Works on the principle of filling in a license plate. One or two digits.

This can divide riders if the colors of the cars are the same.

In addition, the license plate can be painted in any color in the garage.
Attached images
Скриншот 20-12-2021 225740.jpg
Скриншот 20-12-2021 234801.jpg
Скриншот 20-12-2021 234834.jpg
Скриншот 20-12-2021 234907.jpg
Скриншот 20-12-2021 235017.jpg
Скриншот 20-12-2021 235157.jpg
I can’t wait to try this out! What’s the power to weight ratio? I’m loving the off-road cars in LFS. They are super fun
Not to difficult to parameter the suspension? ^^
Quote from RE Amemiya :I can’t wait to try this out! What’s the power to weight ratio? I’m loving the off-road cars in LFS. They are super fun

So far, I'm only doing physics. I do it according to the parameters according to the sensations. The motor is standard. It's just nice to drive.
Quote from NENE87 :Not to difficult to parameter the suspension? ^^

A very interesting question. I don’t spend much time working on the mod. I realized that I still have little idea how to do it right.
this "licence plate" turn into a "number plate" is a great idea !
Quote from Tomfuel :this "licence plate" turn into a "number plate" is a great idea !

Thanks)

New
All suspension reworked, hub models added (draft model). Mirrors. Weight distribution.

Submitted a second application for publication.
Attached images
lfs_00000003.jpg
lfs_00000004.jpg
lfs_00000005.jpg
lfs_00000056.jpg
lfs_00000057.jpg
lfs_00000058.jpg
А сзади точно макферсон должен быть?
Quote from Foch_sho :А сзади точно макферсон должен быть?

по фоткам некоторым на него похоже.
I think the power curve is a bit too narrow, only makes power at very very high revs.
Quote from fatalunfair :I think the power curve is a bit too narrow, only makes power at very very high revs.

I know. I am working on an engine. And maybe I'll do four-wheel drive. 4x4.
Reworked suspension.
All-wheel drive 4x4
Changed motor, sound.
Added configuration No license plate (Select configuration)
I get no steering forces in my wheel whatsoever. I can feel collisions etc but absolutely no self centering torque.
i think this buggy is too much overpowered. it is a real challenge to drive it
Quote from Tomfuel :i think this buggy is too much overpowered. it is a real challenge to drive it

Update coming soon. The engine is weaker, the appearance of the body is updated
i've had the same problem with the KRT CR, but now is better, you need adjust torque at "000"rpm, maybe you can find a decent torque from internet?You can check the "before/after" pics on the topicof the KRT.It appears some engines could be use in this category : Nissan V6, BMW M3, Porsche flat-6... For example : Nissan 350Z engine : 358nm at 4800 rpm.
Made enough changes to the car. Looking forward to physics feedback. Ride enjoy.
I want to ask for advice. Since there are very few dirt tracks, and there is no way to put your dirt surface on the road in shift + U mode, I want to transfer the buggy class to another class where there are road tires. What class do you want to transfer to?
Attached images
Скриншот 26-01-2022 225931.jpg
There are only two oval tracks, for the longest time there was only one. Still people are doing oval races.
I think there are enough rallyecross tracks (including custom layouts) that there is decent places to race such buggy. It does not need roadtires in my opinion.

I was surprised how much it understeered on asphalt. Not saying if it is bad or unrealistic, honestly I have no idea, and I only tried briefly with mouse. Just when you brake from high speed and turn in a bit...you plow straight ahead. On dirt it handles better. Add some AI drivers on Blackwood Rallye or Fernbay Green, they act very surprised too. Tilt I guess it is due to all the weight at the rear.
Quote from Dmitry[RUS :;1985895"]Since there are very few dirt tracks...

I've got 21 on PiranMOTOGrassRacing with 17,000 laps between them... help yourself to any of my ones for any purpose Wink (!vote to vote for track change)

Buggy 1600
(52 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG