The online racing simulator
VKI-6
(62 posts, started )
so great
Quote from hooligan_rallyteam :Hello.
I'm just done test of your mod.
At first it still burning clutch like mad.
Car handles not very well. It grips only by fat, wide tires.
Suspension is far from the real one.
Maybe can I help with development? (I have this car in trackday version in real life)
You can contact me here or PM
Model looks stunning. Thats shame it isn't good how it can be.

Ps. On attached images I show how much your suspension loooking wrong to real one. For example rear:

i hope the author read your post
Quote from Tomfuel :i hope the author read your post

Yes, he read that. I'm making corrections. By the end of the week the car should be ready with engine, setups and suspension improvements.
Street version will be based on pretty stock EK9. Other versions (setups) are going to be little bit faster.
Yup its updated guys. Thanks hooligan_rallyteam for big help. It would be nice if you guys could give feedback on how it was.
So
Engine
In Stock EK9 setup I was trying to masÄ™ restrictions to get real B16B characteristic. There is small vtec kick, it has the same power and torque like real one. Only cutoff is on 9000rpm and not 8500rpm to just more fun from driving expierience. If you want more power just choose another setup or create new and change restrictions

https://www.civictyper.org/ek9civic.html

Gearbox
I have done 3 gearboxes. All are based on stock gearbox
EK9 has full stock gearbox
Kanjo has final drive from S80 Integra https://hondacodes.wordpress.com/honda-gearbox-and-transmission-codes/b-series-transmission-gearbox-codes/
Race has added motorsport gear set from Mfactory http://mfactory.com.pl/p/117/548/zestaw-krotkich-biegow-3-4-5-honda-b16-b18-proste-zeby--honda-b-seria-krotkie-biegi.html

Suspension
All suspension data are based on real car and real data from internet pages like this: https://professionalawesome.com/the-definitive-1990s-honda-widebody-and-control-arm-guide/
Yep, there I have to do same simplifictation.
For example uprights od suspension are not straight lines and symmetrical. That's what lfs editor didnt allow me to do. But all I tried to make as close to real as possible.
Example for "complicated" knuckle/front uprights in image below.

PS1: It will be fun if we do some mods which are based on real car to put sources from where we get information. That would be awesome even 😀

PS2: If someone has skills in editing modela I have in mind to do k24 timeattack monster from 6gen Civic 😛
Attached images
IMG_20220225_061019.jpg
Hey Rubie! Little bit saddened to see the latest update came with a drop in power and redline... Perhaps the old engine could be released as a seperate "Stage 1" mod? Other than that, stellar work!
Quote from notsosideways :Hey Rubie! Little bit saddened to see the latest update came with a drop in power and redline... Perhaps the old engine could be released as a seperate "Stage 1" mod? Other than that, stellar work!

Hah, but it has more power now than before this "big update" 😀
This mod was already very good, now with this updates is truly perfect.

It drives and feels like a real Honda, the setups are so well made, that I don't even need or want to change anything.

Really like the different configurations, the stock one was a good ideia as well.

Perfect mod, 5 stars and no less.
Quote from Desaparecido :This mod was already very good, now with this updates is truly perfect.

It drives and feels like a real Honda, the setups are so well made, that I don't even need or want to change anything.

Really like the different configurations, the stock one was a good ideia as well.

Perfect mod, 5 stars and no less.

Thank you. Good to read that 😎
Quote from hooligan_rallyteam :Hah, but it has more power now than before this "big update" 😀

Hmm, so it does Face -> palmThumbs up I still reckon the old 9500 redline was the one to keep, especially in tandem with revbouncer
Rubie, why you close your civic? :'(
(*) vki-9

VKI-6
(62 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG