The online racing simulator
I'm quite like it. thank you.
My set-up is starting to take some shape, so share it with you.
Attached files
782F93_i_SlickR3 4.set - 132 B - 114 views
Love how this car feels completely different to the current GTRs while managing similar pace(with my skill). Can't wait to see it finished
The view from cockpit looks nice, with the rollcage and the bars at the windscreen.
Gives good feel of being in the car without blocking the view too much.

Also, you can not stop now: Over the years there have been more posts about a Raceabout GTR than LX8 and the VW combined. Although in the end maybe few will drive it and fewer will drive it well, as is tradition with the RAC.Tilt
looking forward to this thread, also, please try to make some BoP like in GT Sport, so if there's once any League in LFS that uses GTR car, car selection are much vary, and quite interesting to watch and compete with same laptime with different car spec

Right now I making a GTR car too from scratch, but I'm looking someone whom make any other GTR car too, this perhaps will interesting to watch, and soon I'll make my own thread
Attached images
Live for Speed 19_12_2021 17_05_08.png
What about this project?
Quote from NENE87 :What about this project?

Does the editor allow the use of existing UV maps, made in outside tools like Blender, to apply materials yet? If not, this remains stopped as I can't make it the quality I aspire to.
Could you just adding alpha on windscreen and color to the main body? A full white car is ugly ^^
Quote from NENE87 :Could you just adding alpha on windscreen and color to the main body? A full white car is ugly ^^

I gave the whole project to someone else still active on this forum a couple months ago, to finish and do whatever. If it's coming out in better shape is up to him.
I've been busy with other sims and better SDKs and don't plan on changing that. Haven't had any itch to do stuff with simracing in general in the last two years, sorry.
Attached images
emssperrwerk-landmark-river-ems-flood-barrier-8NJow.png

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG