The online racing simulator
Banned because another user used my name
I was running in the Argentina Bmw track, second place, good times, never hited someone.
Sudenly i see in the top corner people voting in banning me. I went to boxes and checked why was that happening Click N to see the names of people and see another runner is using the same name as me. Probably on porpose because some seconds after i was banned for 1 week.

Yes, my name was to short and easy to copy. It was just blender 11. But this is clearly a bug of this game. Im having a lot of fun with the game, but the fact you can get banned witouth doing nothing amazes me and really stop me from buying the other lfs plans.

And yes, i could run in another tracks but im also banned from another one because a guy crashed into me and i went into another 2 players, then banned after some seconds too.

Wish i could save the track and show
If it is a vote-ban, it is not a bug of the game, but of the community who was on the server at that time. In theory that can happen whenever there is a critical mass of people on the server who are willing to do so or exploit it. It really depends on the way the server is run by the hosts and how many admins are active.
A guy used the same name as me literally. I even voted in baned him in that race, like "Blender 11 voted banning Blender 11"

Of course right now i changed my name to something more complex, but is frustrating getting a 1 week ban for something you didnt did.
But thank you for the attention
If you do CTRL-Shift when you can see driver names, then you'll get proper registered user name, and you could always try tell the server admin what happened.
No guarantee anything will be done though.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG