The online racing simulator
LLS 2021: Round 4 - Protests and Penalties
Please provide the following in your protest:

Session AND SERVER of Incident (Official Sessions for Round 4: Free Practice, Qualifying, Race 1, Race 2; Servers: Main
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident (or session time or UTC Time of Day)
Car(s) involved
Location of Incident
Brief Description of Incident

Protests are due by 17:30 UTC on Monday, 27th September, 2021

Penalty Log

Free Practice:

Qualifying:

Race 1:

Race 2:
#2 - D4NO
Protesting about DT penalty Ive been given for hitting car number 34 in lap 18 hairpin. Race number 2. In such situation i couldnt avoid hitting the car in front as he closed door right in front of me unaware of me being close to him. yes i could have waited for him instead of going after he spun but from my point of view i wasnt the one doing the mistake going into the corner so why would i be paying for that. So please look at the incident once more thank you. Daniel Lukaštík, car 08
Quote from D4NO :Protesting about DT penalty Ive been given for hitting car number 34 in lap 18 hairpin. Race number 2. In such situation i couldnt avoid hitting the car in front as he closed door right in front of me unaware of me being close to him. yes i could have waited for him instead of going after he spun but from my point of view i wasnt the one doing the mistake going into the corner so why would i be paying for that. So please look at the incident once more thank you. Daniel Lukaštík, car 08

You need to submit an appeal for this. All information regarding this is laid out in the Sporting Code Section VI.4
Post race penalties

Race 2 - Lap 22 - Turn 2 - Cars 08 and 41 - Warning car 08 - Causing an avoidable contact
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG