The online racing simulator
Leaderboard
(4 posts, started )
Leaderboard
Hi all, little question.
Anyone knows why apps like simhub or simdashboard cant read (or recive) data from positions, player names etc? I need just a leaderboard overlay for a stream and cant find the way to get it Frown
Hi,
The simhub developer has already implemented some new things when I told him about the new version of outsim packages (when 0.6V was released).
For leaderboards, I asked him the question and he told me that he would watch someday but the LFS API was quite different from what is done in other games and takes a bit of time and concentration.
(But do not hesitate to ask him, it will give my request more value...)
I take advantage of it by the way, these improvements of the 0.6V (new outsim packets) have added wheels slip and wheels lock in simhub (and probably better road impacts / vibrations, tyres temps, etc. thanks to new datas provided)
Quote from KingOfIce :Hi,
The simhub developer has already implemented some new things when I told him about the new version of outsim packages (when 0.6V was released).
For leaderboards, I asked him the question and he told me that he would watch someday but the LFS API was quite different from what is done in other games and takes a bit of time and concentration.
(But do not hesitate to ask him, it will give my request more value...)

So I writted him, hope he read it at least Shrug

Leaderboard
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG