The online racing simulator
Steering sensitivity
(8 posts, started , go to first unread)
Steering sensitivity
as many of us use mouse as steering method, actually after the update 6V we kinda find it harder.. Feels like the steering sensitivity has been raised and.. these new steering animations are making it hard for me as i didn't got used to it yet lol..
I hope a "mouse sensitivity" option can be added soon.
+1 for Mouse Sensitivity slider

I'm surprised this hasn't been added before.
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :practice makes perfect Wink try it.

Yes you're right,gonna take me alot of time tho.. but its really missing this option, its too sensitive for me lol can't drift or even drive like i did before.
+100 plz
New update makes it look much more realistic but it completely killed my ambition to play after 12 years, it feels completely different now. I can't even drive in a straight line. If I continue playing, it will take years to get to the level I was. I guess it's time to move on.
There is a mouse sensitivity option in version 6V. Options/controls/axes then under available axes you can adjust mouse X and Y sens. It starts from 0.5 and maxes out at 20, with a step of 0.1

If that is not enough range for you, you can always change windows mouse sensitivity.

PS. I just realized that yesterday was 10 full years since I joined this forum and had a total of 10 posts Smile
Quote from rane_nbg :There is a mouse sensitivity option in version 6V. Options/controls/axes then under available axes you can adjust mouse X and Y sens. It starts from 0.5 and maxes out at 20, with a step of 0.1

If that is not enough range for you, you can always change windows mouse sensitivity.

PS. I just realized that yesterday was 10 full years since I joined this forum and had a total of 10 posts Smile

The multiplier also affects steering lock, so the less multiplier you have the less the steering wheel turns.
Windows Sensitivity is not a bad option, but it can become annoying changing it everytime.

Steering sensitivity
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG